Liberty Kenya Holdings Limited Stock Performance
The current price for Liberty Kenya Holdings Limited stocks on the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE) is 7.76 Kenyan Shilling (KES).
LBTY stocks closed a recent trading day (22 October 2021) at 7.76 KES per share on the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE), experiencing a 0.5 % drop from its previous closing price of 7.80 KES.
An analysis of financial data of Liberty Kenya Holdings Limited showed that the company has a total market capitalisation of 4.16 Billion KES, with a Price/Earning ratio of 6.31 and earnings per share of 1.23 KES. A total of 536 Million shares were outstanding.
Liberty Kenya Holdings Limited had stable profits for the 2021 mid-year period and earned a total of 3,868 million KES in premiums, with a net investment income of 354 million KES and total revenue of 5,559 million KES.
With an increase of earnings per share and reliable profits over a period, investors who want to buy or sell Liberty Kenya Holdings Limited stocks can look forward to more profitable dividends and earnings in times to come.
According to an analysis on the live chart of Liberty Kenya Holdings Limited, analysts forecast further improved performance for the Financials sector with market share growing as trading volumes increase.
Highlights of Liberty Kenya Holdings Limited in 2021
Liberty Kenya Holdings Limited started the current financial year (2021) with a share price of 7.70 Kenyan Shilling (KES) on the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE), and it has gained 0.78 % in value on its price valuation, ranking 31st on the NSE where its year-to-date performance is concerned.
Liberty Kenya Holdings Limited is currently the 43rd most-traded stock on the NSE and it has experienced a total trading volume of more than 258,500 shares, which were finalised in 227 deals and were valued at a total of 2.17 million Kenyan Shilling (KES) over the recent three month period from July to October 2021, with an average of 4,103 shares in each trading session.
During the same period a volume high of 27,500 was achieved on 13 August.
How to buy Liberty Kenya Holdings Limited stocks – Step by Step
The stock market is one of the most attractive financial markets that sees millions of retail investors and traders participating daily. To buy, sell or trade Liberty Kenya Holdings Limited stocks on the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE), traders and investors can follow a few simple steps:
- Find the share that you want to buy, in this case, “LBTY”.
- Select a forex broker that offers access to the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE).
- Review the broker's trading conditions, fees, deposit and withdrawal methods, trading platform, customer support, regulation, and other components to ensure that they are aligned with your trading plan.
- Open a live trading account with the broker by completing the online application form and providing the necessary documentation to verify the trading account.
- Once your account has been activated, you are ready to make your first share purchase through the broker.
- From here you can start to build and diversify your portfolio by buying more shares.