Umeme Limited Stock Performance
The current price for Umeme Limited stocks on the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE) is 6.84 Kenyan Shilling (KES).
UMME stocks closed a recent trading day (22 October 2021) at 6.84 KES per share on the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE), experiencing a 0.9 % drop from its previous closing price of 6.90 KES.
An analysis of financial data of Umeme Limited showed that the company has a total market capitalisation of 11.1 Billion KES, with a Price/Earning ratio of 0 and earnings per share of 0 KES. A total of 1.62 Billion shares were outstanding.
Umeme Limited showed improved profits during the first 6 months of 2021, with total revenues amounting to 927,862 million UGX, with a total operating income of 82,377 million UGX and a net income of 48,243 million UGX.
With an increase of earnings per share and reliable profits over a period, investors who want to buy or sell Umeme Limited stocks can look forward to more profitable dividends and earnings in times to come.
According to an analysis on the live chart of Umeme Limited, analysts forecast further improved performance for the Utilities sector with market share growing as trading volumes increase.
Highlights of Umeme Limited in 2021
Umeme Limited started the current financial year (2021) with a share price of 7.28 Kenyan Shilling (KES) on the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE), and it has lost 6.04 % in value on its price valuation, ranking 42nd on the NSE where its year-to-date performance is concerned.
Umeme Limited is currently the 27th most-traded stock on the NSE and it has experienced a total trading volume of more than 1.62 million shares, which were finalised in 170 deals and were valued at a total of 10.6 million Kenyan Shilling (KES) over the recent three month period from July to October 2021, with an average of 25,775 shares in each trading session.
During the same period a volume high of 689,700 was achieved on 14 October.
How to buy Umeme Limited stocks – Step by Step
The stock market is one of the most attractive financial markets that sees millions of retail investors and traders participating daily. To buy, sell or trade Umeme Limited stocks on the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE), traders and investors can follow a few simple steps:
- Find the share that you want to buy, in this case, “UMME”.
- Select a forex broker that offers access to the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE).
- Review the broker's trading conditions, fees, deposit and withdrawal methods, trading platform, customer support, regulation, and other components to ensure that they are aligned with your trading plan.
- Open a live trading account with the broker by completing the online application form and providing the necessary documentation to verify the trading account.
- Once your account has been activated, you are ready to make your first share purchase through the broker.
- From here you can start to build and diversify your portfolio by buying more shares.