Britam Holdings Plc Stock Performance
The current price for Britam Holdings Plc stocks on the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE) is 7.50 Kenyan Shilling (KES).
BRIT stocks closed a recent trading day (22 October 2021) at 7.50 KES per share on the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE), experiencing a 0.5 % drop from its previous closing price of 7.54 KES.
An analysis of financial data of Britam Holdings Plc showed that the company has a total market capitalisation of 18.9 Billion KES, with a Price/Earning ratio of -2.07 and earnings per share of -3.62 KES. A total of 2.52 Billion shares were outstanding.
Britam Holdings Plc showed improved profits for the 2021 mid-year period, which ended in June. The total revenue was 19,701 million KES, up from 17,209 million KES for the previous period. Total operating income was 1,011.57 KES, with a net income of 376 million KES reported.
With an increase of earnings per share and reliable profits over a period, investors who want to buy or sell Britam Holdings Plc stocks can look forward to more profitable dividends and earnings in times to come.
According to an analysis on the live chart of Britam Holdings Plc, analysts forecast further improved performance for the Financials sector with market share growing as trading volumes increase.
Highlights of Britam Holdings Plc in 2023
Britam Holdings Plc started the current financial year (2021) with a share price of 7.26 Kenyan Shilling (KES) on the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE), and it has gained 3.31 % in value on its price valuation, ranking 27th on the NSE where its year-to-date performance is concerned.
Britam Holdings Plc is currently the 12th most-traded stock on the NSE and it has experienced a total trading volume of more than 11.5 million shares, which were finalised in 1,009 deals and were valued at a total of 93.6 million Kenyan Shilling (KES) over the recent three month period from July to October 2021, with an average of 181,813 shares in each trading session.
During the same period a volume high of 4.57 million was achieved on 13 August and a low of 4,500 on 19 August.
How to buy Britam Holdings Plc stocks – Step by Step
The stock market is one of the most attractive financial markets that sees millions of retail investors and traders participating daily. To buy, sell or trade Britam Holdings Plc stocks on the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE), traders and investors can follow a few simple steps:
- Find the share that you want to buy, in this case, “BRIT”.
- Select a forex broker that offers access to the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE).
- Review the broker’s trading conditions, fees, deposit and withdrawal methods, trading platform, customer support, regulation, and other components to ensure that they are aligned with your trading plan.
- Open a live trading account with the broker by completing the online application form and providing the necessary documentation to verify the trading account.
- Once your account has been activated, you are ready to make your first share purchase through the broker.
- From here you can start to build and diversify your portfolio by buying more shares.