TransCentury Limited Stock Performance
The current price for TransCentury Limited stocks on the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE) is 1.38 Kenyan Shilling (KES).
TCL stocks closed a recent trading day (22 October 2021) at 1.38 KES per share on the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE), experiencing a 0.7% gain from its previous closing price of 1.37 KES.
An analysis of financial data of TransCentury Limited showed that the company has a total market capitalisation of 387 Million KES, with a Price/Earning ratio of -0.13 and earnings per share of -10.61 KES. A total of 280 Million shares were outstanding.
TransCentury Limited’s financial performance for the period that ended in June 2020 shows gross profits of 576 million KES, down from the 1,827 million KES reported for December 2019.
The operating loss reported was 418 million KES, with net loss of 1,173 million KES reported.
With an increase of earnings per share and reliable profits over a period, investors who want to buy or sell TransCentury Limited stocks can look forward to more profitable dividends and earnings in times to come.
According to an analysis on the live chart of TransCentury Limited, analysts forecast further improved performance for the Industrials sector with market share growing as trading volumes increase.
Highlights of TransCentury Limited in 2021
TransCentury Limited started the current financial year (2021) with a share price of 1.45 Kenyan Shilling (KES) on the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE), and it has lost 4.83 % in value on its price valuation, ranking 40th on the NSE where its year-to-date performance is concerned.
TransCentury Limited is currently the 38th most-traded stock on the NSE and it has experienced a total trading volume of more than 459,900 shares, which were finalised in 258 deals and were valued at a total of 598,933 Kenyan Shilling (KES) over the recent three month period from July to October 2021, with an average of 7,300 shares in each trading session.
During the same period a volume high of 76,000 was achieved on 31 August.
How to buy TransCentury Limited stocks – Step by Step
The stock market is one of the most attractive financial markets that sees millions of retail investors and traders participating daily. To buy, sell or trade TransCentury Limited stocks on the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE), traders and investors can follow a few simple steps:
- Find the share that you want to buy, in this case, “TCL”.
- Select a forex broker that offers access to the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE).
- Review the broker's trading conditions, fees, deposit and withdrawal methods, trading platform, customer support, regulation, and other components to ensure that they are aligned with your trading plan.
- Open a live trading account with the broker by completing the online application form and providing the necessary documentation to verify the trading account.
- Once your account has been activated, you are ready to make your first share purchase through the broker.
- From here you can start to build and diversify your portfolio by buying more shares.