Olympia Capital Holdings Limited Stock Performance
The current price for Olympia Capital Holdings Limited stocks on the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE) is 2.00 Kenyan Shilling (KES).
An analysis of financial data of Olympia Capital Holdings Limited showed that the company has a total market capitalisation of 80 Million KES, with a Price/Earning ratio of 18.18 and earnings per share of 0.11 KES. A total of 40 Million shares were outstanding.
Olympia Capital Holdings Limited showed increased profits for the 2021 period that ended in February. Revenues increased slightly from 232 million KES in August 2020 to 242.85 million KES during the period. Operating loss for the period was 1.48 million KES, down from the 15 million KES during the previous period.
With an increase of earnings per share and reliable profits over a period, investors who want to buy or sell Olympia Capital Holdings Limited stocks can look forward to more profitable dividends and earnings in times to come.
According to an analysis on the live chart of Olympia Capital Holdings Limited, analysts forecast further improved performance for the Industrials sector with market share growing as trading volumes increase.
Highlights of Olympia Capital Holdings Limited in 2021
Olympia Capital Holdings Limited started the current financial year (2021) with a share price of 2.20 Kenyan Shilling (KES) on the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE), and it has lost 9.09 % in value on its price valuation, ranking 49th on the NSE where its year-to-date performance is concerned.
Olympia Capital Holdings Limited is currently the 44th most-traded stock on the NSE and it has experienced a total trading volume of more than 245,500 shares, which were finalised in 173 deals and were valued at a total of 500,467 Kenyan Shilling (KES) over the recent three month period from July to October 2021, with an average of 3,897 shares in each trading session.
During the same period a volume high of 32,200 was achieved on 14 September.
How to buy Olympia Capital Holdings Limited stocks – Step by Step
The stock market is one of the most attractive financial markets that sees millions of retail investors and traders participating daily. To buy, sell or trade Olympia Capital Holdings Limited stocks on the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE), traders and investors can follow a few simple steps:
- Find the share that you want to buy, in this case, “OCH”.
- Select a forex broker that offers access to the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE).
- Review the broker's trading conditions, fees, deposit and withdrawal methods, trading platform, customer support, regulation, and other components to ensure that they are aligned with your trading plan.
- Open a live trading account with the broker by completing the online application form and providing the necessary documentation to verify the trading account.
- Once your account has been activated, you are ready to make your first share purchase through the broker.
- From here you can start to build and diversify your portfolio by buying more shares.