The history of DN Tyre & Rubber Plc goes back to 1961 when it was founded as well as listed.
DN Tyre & Rubber Plc has its head offices at Plot 23 Oba Akran Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos.
The current CEO of DN Tyre & Rubber Plc is Mohammed Jimoh Yinusa, assisted by Jabez Dayo Lawuyi as the Chairman of the Board.
DN Tyre & Rubber Plc’s equity stocks are for sale online on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NGX) under the stock symbol DUNLOP.
DN Tyre & Rubber Plc forms part of the Consumer Goods Sector and the Sub Sector: Automobiles/Auto Parts of the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NGX).
DN Tyre & Rubber Plc Stock Performance
The current price for DN Tyre & Rubber Plc stocks on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NGX) is 0.20 Nigerian Naira (NGN).
An analysis of financial data of DN Tyre & Rubber Plc showed that the company has a total market capitalisation of 955 Million NGN, with a Price/Earning ratio of 1.54 and earnings per share of 0.13 NGN. A total of 4.7 Billion shares were outstanding.
Trading of stocks on the NGX is currently suspended.
With an increase of earnings per share and reliable profits over a period, investors who want to buy or sell DN Tyre & Rubber Plc stocks can look forward to more profitable dividends and earnings in times to come.
According to an analysis on the live chart of DN Tyre & Rubber Plc, analysts forecast further improved performance for the consumer goods sector with market share growing as trading volumes increase.
Highlights of DN Tyre & Rubber Plc in 2021
Trading of DN Tyre & Rubber Plc stocks is currently suspended, therefore no information regarding 2021 activities are available.
The Exchange indicated that the company, as well as a few more, were suspended after they failed to file their accounts and operational reports as required by the listing rules at the Exchange.
How to buy DN Tyre & Rubber Plc stocks – Step by Step
The stock market is one of the most attractive financial markets that sees millions of retail investors and traders participating daily. To buy, sell or trade DN Tyre & Rubber Plc stocks on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NGX), traders and investors can follow a few simple steps:
- Find the share that you want to buy, in this case, “DUNLOP”.
- Select a forex broker that offers access to the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NGX).
- Review the broker’s trading conditions, fees, deposit and withdrawal methods, trading platform, customer support, regulation, and other components to ensure that they are aligned with your trading plan.
- Open a live trading account with the broker by completing the online application form and providing the necessary documentation to verify the trading account.
- Once your account has been activated, you are ready to make your first share purchase through the broker.
- From here you can start to build and diversify your portfolio by buying more shares.