FTN Cocoa Processing Limited Stock Performance
The current price for FTN Cocoa Processing Limited stocks on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NGX) is 0.41 Nigerian Naira (NGN).
An analysis of financial data of FTN Cocoa Processing Limited showed that the company has a total market capitalisation of 902 Million NGN, with a Price/Earning ratio of 0 and earnings per share of 0 NGN. A total of 2.2 Billion shares were outstanding.
With an increase of earnings per share and reliable profits over a period, investors who want to buy or sell FTN Cocoa Processing Limited stocks can look forward to more profitable dividends and earnings in times to come.
According to an analysis on the live chart of FTN Cocoa Processing Limited, analysts forecast further improved performance for the Consumer Goods sector with market share growing as trading volumes increase.
Highlights of FTN Cocoa Processing Limited in 2021
FTN Cocoa Processing Limited started the current financial year (2021) with a share price of 0.66 Nigerian Naira (NGN) on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NGX), and it has lost 37.9 % in value on its price valuation, ranking 150th on the NGX with its year-to-date performance.
FTN Cocoa Processing Limited is currently the 41st most-traded stock on the NGX and it has experienced a total trading volume of more than 87.2 million shares, which were finalised in 1,174 deals and were valued at a total of 42.2 million Nigerian Naira (NGN) over the recent three month period from August to November 2021, with an average of 1.38 million shares in each trading session.
During the same period a volume high of 11.7 million was achieved on 31 August.
FTNCOCOA has lost 7 % of the stock’s value from October 27th to date.
How to buy FTN Cocoa Processing Limited stocks – Step by Step
The stock market is one of the most attractive financial markets that sees millions of retail investors and traders participating daily. To buy, sell or trade FTN Cocoa Processing Limited stocks on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NGX), traders and investors can follow a few simple steps:
- Find the share that you want to buy, in this case, “FTNCOCOA”.
- Select a forex broker that offers access to the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NGX).
- Review the broker's trading conditions, fees, deposit and withdrawal methods, trading platform, customer support, regulation, and other components to ensure that they are aligned with your trading plan.
- Open a live trading account with the broker by completing the online application form and providing the necessary documentation to verify the trading account.
- Once your account has been activated, you are ready to make your first share purchase through the broker.
- From here you can start to build and diversify your portfolio by buying more shares.