The history of MRS Oil Nigeria Plc goes back to 1913 when it was first founded, known as Chevron Oil Nigeria Plc. The company was listed on 1 January 1978 but changed its name to MRS Oil Nigeria in 2009.
MRS Oil Nigeria Plc has its head offices at 8 Macarthy Street, Onikan, Lagos Island, Lagos, Nigeria.
The acting managing director of MRS Oil Nigeria Plc is Marco Storari.
MRS Oil Nigeria Plc’s equity stocks are for sale online on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NGX) under the stock symbol MRS.
MRS Oil Nigeria Plc forms part of the Oil & Gas Operations Industry and Oil & Gas Sector of the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NGX).
MRS Oil Nigeria Plc Stock Performance
The current price for MRS Oil Nigeria Plc stocks on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NGX) is 13.70 Nigerian Naira (NGN).
An analysis of financial data of MRS Oil Nigeria Plc showed that the company has a total market capitalisation of 4.18 Billion NGN, with a Price/Earning ratio of 2.76 and earnings per share of 4.96 NGN.
With an increase of earnings per share and reliable profits over a period, investors who want to buy or sell MRS Oil Nigeria Plc stocks can look forward to more profitable dividends and earnings in times to come.
According to an analysis on the live chart of MRS Oil Nigeria Plc, analysts forecast further improved performance for the Oil and Gas sector with market share growing as trading volumes increase.
Highlights of MRS Oil Nigeria Plc in 2021
MRS Oil Nigeria Plc is currently the 99th most-traded stock on the NGX and it has experienced a total trading volume of more than 2.95 million shares, which were finalised in 457 deals and were valued at a total of 42.8 million Nigerian Naira (NGN) over the recent three month period from September to December 2021, with an average of 46,771 shares in each trading session.
During the same period a volume high of 680,516 was achieved on November 8 and a low of 9 on October 5.
How to buy MRS Oil Nigeria Plc stocks – Step by Step
The stock market is one of the most attractive financial markets that sees millions of retail investors and traders participating daily. To buy, sell or trade MRS Oil Nigeria Plc stocks on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NGX), traders and investors can follow a few simple steps:
- Find the share that you want to buy, in this case, “MRS”.
- Select a forex broker that offers access to the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NGX).
- Review the broker’s trading conditions, fees, deposit and withdrawal methods, trading platform, customer support, regulation, and other components to ensure that they are aligned with your trading plan.
- Open a live trading account with the broker by completing the online application form and providing the necessary documentation to verify the trading account.
- Once your account has been activated, you are ready to make your first share purchase through the broker.
- From here you can start to build and diversify your portfolio by buying more shares.