Niger Insurance Plc has its head offices at Niger Insurance Plaza, 48/50 Odunlami Street, Lagos Island, Nigeria.
Niger Insurance Plc has a staff complement of about …
The company renders its services in ….
The current CEO/managing director of Niger Insurance Plc is Edwin Friday Igbiti.
Niger Insurance Plc's equity stocks are for sale online on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NGX) under the stock symbol NIGERINS.
Niger Insurance Plc forms part of the Insurance (Property and Casualty) Industry and the Financials Sector of the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NGX).
Niger Insurance Plc Stock Performance
The current price for Niger Insurance Plc stocks on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NGX) is 0.20 Nigerian Naira (NGN).
NIGERINS had its last active trading day on Wednesday, June 30, 2021 and further trading of its stocks on the Nigerian Stock Exchange is currently suspended.
With an increase of earnings per share and reliable profits over a period, investors who want to buy or sell Niger Insurance Plc stocks can hope for improvement and profitable dividends and earnings in times to come.
According to an analysis on the live chart of Niger Insurance Plc, analysts forecast further improved performance for the Financials sector with market share growing as trading volumes increase.
Highlights of Niger Insurance Plc in 2021
Niger Insurance Plc had its last active trading day on Wednesday, June 30, 2021 and trading of its stocks on the Nigerian Stock Exchange has since been suspended.
How to buy Niger Insurance Plc stocks – Step by Step
The stock market is one of the most attractive financial markets that sees millions of retail investors and traders participating daily. To buy, sell or trade Niger Insurance Plc stocks on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NGX), traders and investors can follow a few simple steps:
- Find the share that you want to buy, in this case, “NIGERINS”.
- Select a forex broker that offers access to the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NGX).
- Review the broker's trading conditions, fees, deposit and withdrawal methods, trading platform, customer support, regulation, and other components to ensure that they are aligned with your trading plan.
- Open a live trading account with the broker by completing the online application form and providing the necessary documentation to verify the trading account.
- Once your account has been activated, you are ready to make your first share purchase through the broker.
- From here you can start to build and diversify your portfolio by buying more shares.