N.E.M. Insurance Plc has its head offices at 199 Ikorodu Road, Obanikoro, Lagos, Nigeria.
The company renders its services in Nigeria and Ghana.
The current Group Managing Director/CEO of N.E.M. Insurance Plc is Tope Smart.
N.E.M. Insurance Plc ‘s equity stocks are for sale online on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NGX) under the stock symbol NEM.
N.E.M. Insurance Plc forms part of the Insurance Industry and the Financials Sector of the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NGX).
N.E.M. Insurance Plc Stock Performance
The current price for N.E.M. Insurance Plc stocks on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NGX) is 2.42 Nigerian Naira (NGN).
An analysis of financial data of N.E.M. Insurance Plc showed that the company has a total market capitalisation of 24.3 Billion NGN, with a Price/Earning ratio of 6.54 and earnings per share of 0.37 NGN.
With an increase of earnings per share and reliable profits over a period, investors who want to buy or sell N.E.M. Insurance Plc stocks can look forward to more profitable dividends and earnings in times to come.
According to an analysis on the live chart of N.E.M. Insurance Plc, analysts forecast further improved performance for the Financials sector with market share growing as trading volumes increase.
Highlights of N.E.M. Insurance Plc in 2021
N.E.M. Insurance Plc started the current financial year (2021) with a share price of 1.79 Nigerian Naira (NGN) on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NGX), and it has gained 35.2 % in value on its price valuation, ranking 33rd on the NGX with its year-to-date performance.
N.E.M. Insurance Plc is currently the 52nd most-traded stock on the NGX and it has experienced a total trading volume of more than 55.8 million shares, which were finalised in 849 deals and were valued at a total of 111 million Nigerian Naira (NGN) over the recent three month period from September to December 2021, with an average of 885,989 shares in each trading session.
During the same period a volume high of 7.42 million was achieved on November 16.
NEM has accrued 25% over the past four-week period alone, the fourth best on NGX.
How to buy N.E.M. Insurance Plc stocks – Step by Step
The stock market is one of the most attractive financial markets that sees millions of retail investors and traders participating daily. To buy, sell or trade N.E.M. Insurance Plc stocks on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NGX), traders and investors can follow a few simple steps:
- Find the share that you want to buy, in this case, “NEM”.
- Select a forex broker that offers access to the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NGX).
- Review the broker's trading conditions, fees, deposit and withdrawal methods, trading platform, customer support, regulation, and other components to ensure that they are aligned with your trading plan.
- Open a live trading account with the broker by completing the online application form and providing the necessary documentation to verify the trading account.
- Once your account has been activated, you are ready to make your first share purchase through the broker.
- From here you can start to build and diversify your portfolio by buying more shares.