AVI Ltd Stock Performance
The current price for AVI Ltd stocks on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE) is 87.00 ZAR.
AVI stocks closed a recent trading day (Friday 17 September 2021) at 88.81 ZAR per share on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE), experiencing a 12.8% gain from its previous closing price of 78.73 ZAR.
An analysis of financial data of AVI Ltd showed that the company has a total market capitalisation of 29.9 Billion ZAR, with a Price/Earnings ratio of 17.77 and earnings per share of 4.9990 ZAR. The dividend per share of AVI was 4.35 ZAR and its dividend yield was 4.9%. A total of 337 Million shares were outstanding.
Shareholders can be optimistic about AVI Ltd, knowing the stock has accrued 18% over a recent four-week period, the 32nd best on the JSE.
With an increase of earnings per share and reliable profits over a period, investors who want to buy or sell AVI Ltd stocks can be assured of lucrative dividends and earnings in times to come.
According to an analysis on the live chart of AVI Ltd, analysts forecast further improved performance for the Consumer Goods Sector with market share growing as trading volumes increase.
Highlights of AVI Ltd in 2021
AVI Ltd started the current financial year (2021) with a share price of 73.22 ZAR on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE), and it has gained 21.3% in value on its price valuation, ranking 142nd on the JSE where its year-to-date performance is concerned.
AVI Ltd is currently the 78th most-traded stock on the JSE and it has experienced a total trading volume of more than 67.6 million shares, which were finalised in 114,876 deals and were valued at a total of 5.02 billion ZAR over the recent three month period from 22 June to 17 September 2021, with an average of 1.07 million shares in each trading session.
During the same period a volume high of 5.13 million was achieved on 11 August and a low of 257,914 on 5 August.
How to buy AVI Ltd stocks – Step by Step
The stock market is one of the most attractive financial markets that sees millions of retail investors and traders' participating daily. To buy, sell or trade AVI Ltd stocks on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE), traders and investors can follow a few simple steps:
- Find the share that you want to buy, in this case, “AVI”.
- Select a forex broker that offers access to the Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE).
- Review the broker's trading conditions, fees, deposit and withdrawal methods, trading platform, customer support, regulation, and other components to ensure that they are aligned with your trading plan.
- Open a live trading account with the broker by completing the online application form and providing the necessary documentation to verify the trading account.
- You are now ready to make your first share purchase through the broker.
- You can further start to build and diversify your portfolio by buying more shares.