AECI Limited Stock Performance
The current price for AECI Limited stocks on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE) is 101.93 ZAR.
AFE stocks closed a recent trading day (Friday 17 September 2021) at 102.79 ZAR per share on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE), experiencing a 2.1% drop from its previous closing price of 105.02 ZAR.
An analysis of financial data of AECI Limited showed that the company has a total market capitalisation of 11.3 Billion ZAR, with a Price/Earnings ratio of 8.79 and earnings per share of 11.69 ZAR. The dividend per share of AFE was 6.50 ZAR and its dividend yield was 6.32%. A total of 110 Million shares were outstanding.
With an increase of earnings per share and reliable profits over a period, investors who want to buy or sell AECI Limited stocks can be assured of lucrative dividends and earnings in times to come.
According to an analysis on the live chart of AECI Limited, analysts forecast further improved performance for the … sector with market share growing as trading volumes increase.
Highlights of AECI Limited in 2021
AECI Limited started the current financial year (2021) with a share price of 87.00 ZAR on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE), and it has gained 18.2% in value on its price valuation, ranking 171st on the JSE where its year-to-date performance is concerned.
AECI Limited is currently the 171st most-traded stock on the JSE and it has experienced a total trading volume of more than 13.7 million shares, which were finalised in 44,707 deals and were valued at a total of 1.36 billion ZAR over the recent three month period from 22 June to 17 September 2021, with an average of 217,556 shares in each trading session.
During the same period a volume high of 895,038 was achieved on 8 July and a low of 31,578 on 30 August.
How to buy AECI Limited stocks – Step by Step
The stock market is one of the most attractive financial markets that sees millions of retail investors and traders' participating daily. To buy, sell or trade AECI Limited stocks on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE), traders and investors can follow a few simple steps:
- Find the share that you want to buy, in this case, “AFE”.
- Select a forex broker that offers access to the Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE).
- Review the broker's trading conditions, fees, deposit and withdrawal methods, trading platform, customer support, regulation, and other components to ensure that they are aligned with your trading plan.
- Open a live trading account with the broker by completing the online application form and providing the necessary documentation to verify the trading account.
- You are now ready to make your first share purchase through the broker.
- You can further start to build and diversify your portfolio by buying more shares.