ABSA Bank Kenya Plc Stock Performance
The current price for ABSA Bank Kenya Plc stocks is 10.40 KES. The company has a total market capitalization of 56,487,974,400 KES.
When ABSA closed its trading day on Friday 10 September 2021 on the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE), it recorded a 1% gain over its previous 10.30 KES closing price.
An analysis of financial data indicated that ABSA Bank Kenya Plc experienced a 52 week change of 8.33% with a high of 11.00 KES and a 52 week low of 8.62 KES.
Shareholders can further be positive about the stocks having accrued 6% over a recent four-week period, the 18th best on the NSE.
Due to an increase of earnings per share to 0.77 KES and constant profits over a period, investors who want to buy or sell ABSA BANK KENYA PLC stocks can be assured of profitable dividends and earnings in times to come.
According to an analysis on the live chart of ABSA BANK KENYA PLC, analysts forecast additional improved performance for the Financials sector with market share growing as trading volumes may increase.
Highlights of ABSA Bank Kenya Plc in 2021
ABSA Bank Kenya Plc opened the year with a share price of 9.66 KES and has gained 7.66 % in value on its price valuation, ranking it 24th on NSE with its year-to-date performance.
ABSA Bank Kenya Plc is the seventh most traded stock on the Nairobi Securities Exchange over the three month period from 15 June 2021 until 10 September 2021, when the company had a total trading volume of 33.1 million shares that were finalised in 3 346 deals and valued at a total of 337 million KES, with an average of 525 111 traded shares per each trading session.
During that same period the highest volume of 5.95 million was achieved on 26 August, and the lowest volume of 12 800 on 23 July.
How to buy ABSA Bank Kenya Plc stocks – Step by Step
The stock market is still one of the most popular financial markets that attracts millions of retail investors and participating traders daily. To buy, sell or trade ABSA Bank Kenya Plc stocks, traders and investors should follow a few easy steps:
- Select a forex broker that offers access to the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE).
- Review the broker's trading conditions, fees, deposit and withdrawal methods, trading platform, customer support, regulation, and other components to ensure that they are aligned with your trading plan.
- Open a live trading account with the broker by completing the online application form and providing the necessary documentation to verify the trading account.
- Find the symbol of the share that you want to buy, in this case, ” ABSA”.
- You can start by making your first share purchase through the broker.
- You can now continue to buy more shares to build and diversify your portfolio.