The Co-operative Bank of Kenya Ltd Stock Performance
The current price for The Co-operative Bank of Kenya Ltd stocks is 13.40 KES. The company has a total market capitalisation of 78.6 billion KES, with a P/E ratio of 6.77 and earnings per share of 1.98 KES. A total of 5.87 billion shares are outstanding.
An analysis of financial data of The Co-operative Bank of Kenya Ltd showed that when COOP closed its trading day on Friday 10 September 2021 at 13.40 KES per share on the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE), it recorded a 0.4% gain over its previous closing price of 13.35 KES.
At the time the Gross Turnover of The Co-operative Bank of Kenya Ltd was 1.21 million KES.
With an increase of earnings per share and steady profits to be expected, investors who want to buy or sell The Co-operative Bank of Kenya Ltd stocks can look forward to profitable dividends and earnings in times to come.
According to an analysis on the live chart of The Co-operative Bank of Kenya Ltd, analysts forecast further improvement in performance for the financial sector with market share growing as trading volumes may increase.
Highlights of The Co-operative Bank of Kenya Ltd in 2021
The Co-operative Bank of Kenya Ltd opened the year with a share price of 12.50 KES, and it has gained 7.2 % in value on its price valuation, ranking 25th on the NSE with its year-to-date performance.
The Co-operative Bank of Kenya Ltd is currently the sixth most-traded stock on the NSE and it has experienced a total trading volume of more than 50.8 million shares, which were finalised in 4,415 deals, and valued at a total of 681 million KES over three months, with an average of 806,070 shares in each of the trading sessions. For the same period the highest volume of 7.8 million was achieved on 10 August, and a low of 44,300 on 22 July.
The Co-operative Bank of Kenya Ltd experienced a recent 52 week high stock price of 13.95 KES and a 52 week low of 11.15 KES, indicating a growth of 12.97% over the 52 weeks. The Year to date growth is 8.00%.
How to buy The Co-operative Bank of Kenya Ltd stocks – Step by Step
The stock market is still one of the most popular financial markets that attracts millions of retail investors and participating traders daily. To buy, sell or trade The Co-operative Bank of Kenya Ltd stocks, traders and investors should follow a few easy steps:
- Select a forex broker that offers access to the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE).
- Review the broker's trading conditions, fees, deposit and withdrawal methods, trading platform, customer support, regulation, and other components to ensure that they are aligned with your trading
- Open a live trading account with the broker by completing the online application form and providing the necessary documentation to verify the trading
- Find the symbol of the share that you want to buy, in this case, ” COOP”.
- You can start by making your first share purchase through the broker.
- You can now continue to buy more shares to build and diversify your portfolio.