National Bank of Kenya Ltd Stock Performance
The current price for National Bank of Kenya Ltd stocks is 4.12 KES. The company has a total market capitalization of 1,268,960,000 KES, with a P/E ratio of 206.00 and earnings per share of 0.02 KES. A total of 339 million shares are outstanding.
An analysis of financial data of National Bank of Kenya Ltd showed that NBK ended its last trading day, Friday 30 August 2019 at 4.12 KES per share on the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE), recording a 4.6% gain over its previous closing price of 3.94 KES.
Financial results showed that National Bank of Kenya Ltd experienced a 52 week high of 6.50 KES and a 52 week low of 3.57 KES, indicating a 52 week change of -28.35%. Its Year to date decline was 22.56%.
With a possible increase of earnings per share and further profits, investors who want to buy or sell National Bank of Kenya Ltd stocks can hope for more profitable dividends and earnings in times to come.
According to an analysis on the live chart of National Bank of Kenya Ltd, analysts forecast further improvement in performance for the financial sector with market share growing as trading volumes may increase.
Highlights of National Bank of Kenya Ltd in 2021
National Bank of Kenya Ltd opened the year with a share price of 5.32 KES but has lost 22.6 % in value on its price valuation, ranking 47th on the NSE with year-to-date performance.
National Bank of Kenya Ltd currently is the 39th most-traded stock on NSE and has experienced a total trading volume of more than 438,400 million shares, which were finalized in 277 deals, valued at a total of 1.66 million KES over a period of three months. A volume high of 114,000 was achieved on 30 July during that period.
How to buy National Bank of Kenya Ltd stocks – Step by Step
The stock market is still one of the most popular financial markets that attracts millions of retail investors and participating traders daily. To buy, sell or trade National Bank of Kenya Ltd stocks, traders and investors should follow a few easy steps:
- Select a forex broker that offers access to the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE).
- Review the broker's trading conditions, fees, deposit and withdrawal methods, trading platform, customer support, regulation, and other components to ensure that they are aligned with your trading
- Open a live trading account with the broker by completing the online application form and providing the necessary documentation to verify the trading
- Find the symbol of the share that you want to buy, in this case, ” NBK”.
- You can start by making your first share purchase through the broker.
- You can now continue to buy more shares to build and diversify your portfolio.