Jubilee Holdings Limited Stock Performance
The current price for Jubilee Holdings Limited stocks on the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE) is 350.00 Kenyan Shilling (KES).
An analysis of financial data of Jubilee Holdings Limited showed that the company has a total market capitalisation of 25.4 Billion KES, with a Price/Earning ratio of 6.99 and earnings per share of 50.06 KES. A total of 72.5 Million shares were outstanding.
Jubilee Holdings Limited showed profits of 3,132,234 KES for the 2021 mid-year, with net profits of 4,506,107 KES, improving from the same period in 2020.
With an increase of earnings per share and reliable profits over a period, investors who want to buy or sell Jubilee Holdings Limited stocks can look forward to more profitable dividends and earnings in times to come.
According to an analysis on the live chart of Jubilee Holdings Limited, analysts forecast further improved performance for the financial sector with market share growing as trading volumes increase.
Highlights of Jubilee Holdings Limited in 2021
Jubilee Holdings Limited started the current financial year (2021) with a share price of 284.00 Kenyan Shilling (KES) on the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE), and it has gained 23.2 % in value on its price valuation, ranking eighth on the NSE where its year-to-date performance is concerned.
Jubilee Holdings Limited is currently the 37th most-traded stock on the NSE and it has experienced a total trading volume of more than 500,600 shares, which were finalised in 172 deals and were valued at a total of 179 million Kenyan Shilling (KES) over the recent three month period from July to October 2021, with an average of 7,946 shares in each trading session.
During the same period a volume high of 167,500 was achieved on 21 October.
A comparison of the financial results between the most recent period and the same period in 2020, Jubilee Holdings Limited showed significant improvements with a phased return of economic activity.
How to buy Jubilee Holdings Limited stocks – Step by Step
The stock market is one of the most attractive financial markets that sees millions of retail investors and traders participating daily. To buy, sell or trade Jubilee Holdings Limited stocks on the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE), traders and investors can follow a few simple steps:
- Find the share that you want to buy, in this case, “JUB”.
- Select a forex broker that offers access to the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE).
- Review the broker's trading conditions, fees, deposit and withdrawal methods, trading platform, customer support, regulation, and other components to ensure that they are aligned with your trading plan.
- Open a live trading account with the broker by completing the online application form and providing the necessary documentation to verify the trading account.
- Once your account has been activated, you are ready to make your first share purchase through the broker.
- From here you can start to build and diversify your portfolio by buying more shares.