Diamond Trust Bank Kenya Ltd Stock Performance
The current price for Diamond Trust Bank Kenya Ltd stocks is 64.00 KES. The company has a total market capitalization of 17,894,542,080 KES, with a Price/Earning ratio of 3.29. A total of 279.60 million shares were outstanding.
Diamond Trust Bank Kenya Ltd closed trading of DTK on Friday, 10 September 2021 at 64.00 KES per share on the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE), experiencing a 0.4% drop from the previous closing price of 64.25 KES.
Diamond Trust Bank Kenya Ltd.’s financial results showed that the stock price experienced a 52 week range of 57.50 KES to 78.50 KES, with a volume of 3 700 to the value of KES 236,800.00. The 52 week change was -54% and Year to date change -14.67%. The number of shares issued were 279,602,220.
Giving an increase of earnings per share and consistent profits expected, investors who wish to buy or sell Diamond Trust Bank Kenya Ltd stocks can be assured of profitable dividends and earnings in years to come.
According to an analysis on the live chart of Diamond Trust Bank Kenya Ltd, analysts forecast an improved performance for the Financial sector with market share growing when trading volumes increase.
Highlights of Diamond Trust Bank Kenya Ltd in 2021
Diamond Trust Bank Kenya Ltd started the year with a share price of 75.00 KES and has lost 14.7 % in value on its price valuation, ranking it 54th on NSE for year-to-date performance.
Diamond Trust Bank Kenya was the 16th most traded stock on the Nairobi Securities Exchange from June to September 2021 and saw a total trading volume of 12.2 million shares which were finalised in in 1 024 deals at the value of KES 763 million over the period, with an average of 193,470 shares traded per session.
On 12 July the volume high of 4.56 million was achieved.
How to buy Diamond Trust Bank Kenya Ltd stocks – Step by Step
The stock market is still one of the most popular financial markets that attracts millions of retail investors and participating traders daily. To buy, sell or trade Diamond Trust Bank Kenya Ltd stocks, traders and investors should follow a few easy steps:
- Select a forex broker that offers access to the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE).
- Review the broker's trading conditions, fees, deposit and withdrawal methods, trading platform, customer support, regulation, and other components to ensure that they are aligned with your trading
- Open a live trading account with the broker by completing the online application form and providing the necessary documentation to verify the trading
- Find the symbol of the share that you want to buy, in this case, “DTK”.
- You can start by making your first share purchase through the broker.
- You can now continue to buy more shares to build and diversify your portfolio.