Equity Group Holdings Plc Stock Performance
The current price for Equity Group Holdings Plc stocks is 51.00 KES. The company has a total market capitalization of 201 billion KES, with a Price/Earning ratio of 6.37 and 3.77 billion shares outstanding.
EQTY closed its trading day on Friday, 10 September 2021 at 51.00 KES per share on the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE), with a 2.3% gain over its previous closing price of 49.85 KES.
An analysis of financial data of Equity Group Holdings Plc showed that profits before tax were up in the first half of the year and with an increase of earnings per share and steady profits within the period, investors who want to buy or sell Equity Group Holdings Plc stocks can be confident of profitable dividends and earnings in years to come.
According to an analysis on the live chart of Equity Group Holdings Plc, analysts forecast a further improvement in performance for the financial sector with market share growing as trading volumes may increase.
Highlights of Equity Group Holdings Plc in 2021
Equity Group Holdings Plc opened the year with a share price of 36.55 KES and has gained 39.5 % in value on its price valuation, ranking fifth on NSE with its year-to-date performance.
A volume high of 5.98 million was achieved on 22 June, and a low of 38,900 on 23 July, for the three months from June to September 2021.
The total indicative share trading liquidity for Equity Group Holdings Plc (EQTY) in the past 12 months up to 3 August 2021, was 18.94 billion KES, an average of 1.58 billion KES per month.
Equity Group Holdings Plc is currently the second most traded stock on NSE and it has experienced a total trading volume of more than 90.3 million shares, finalised in 4,294 deals, and were valued at a total of 4.45 billion KES over three months, with an average of 1.43 million shares in each trading session.
How to buy Equity Group Holdings Plc stocks – Step by Step
The stock market is still one of the most popular financial markets that attracts millions of retail investors and participating traders daily. To buy, sell or trade Equity Group Holdings Plc stocks, traders and investors should follow a few easy steps:
- Select a forex broker that offers access to the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE).
- Review the broker’s trading conditions, fees, deposit and withdrawal methods, trading platform, customer support, regulation, and other components to ensure that they are aligned with your trading
- Open a live trading account with the broker by completing the online application form and providing the necessary documentation to verify the trading
- Find the symbol of the share that you want to buy, in this case, “EQTY”.
- You can start by making your first share purchase through the broker.
- You can now continue to buy more shares to build and diversify your portfolio.