The REIT Manager weights on the strength of the ICEA LION Group, which has a long history of successful real estate development and investment in the market. The Group’s success in the property space is as a result of employing fundamental analysis in all its investment decisions.
ICEA LION Asset Management Ltd (ILAM) is a subsidiary of a large stable Financial Services Group, ICEA LION Holdings with footprint across East Africa.
Today, ILAM Fahari I-REIT has a diversified portfolio in more sectors of the value chain and renders the following services:
- Developments (Residential & Commercial)
- Redevelopment and Optimization of existing properties
ILAM Fahari I-REIT’s equity stocks are for sale online on the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE) under the stock symbol FAHR.
ILAM Fahari I-REIT has its headquarters at the ICEA LION Centre, Riverside Park, Chiromo Road, Westlands, Nairobi.
ILAM Fahari I-REIT forms part of the Real Estate Investment Trusts Industry and the Financials Sector.
ILAM Fahari I-REIT Stock Performance
The current price for ILAM Fahari I-REIT stocks is 6.88 Kenyan Shilling (KES). The company has a total market capitalisation of 1.25B KES with a P/E ratio of 8.39 and earnings per share of 0.82 KES. A total of 181M shares are outstanding.
With an increase of earnings per share and consistent profits over a period, investors who want to buy or sell ILAM Fahari I-REIT stocks can be assured of lucrative dividends and earnings in times to come.
According to an analysis on the live chart of ILAM Fahari I-REIT, analysts forecast further improved performance with market share growing as trading volumes increase.
Highlights of ILAM Fahari I-REIT in 2021
ILAM Fahari I-REIT started the year with a share price of 5.64 KES, and it has gained 22% in value on its price valuation, ranking sixth on the NSE where year-to-date performance is concerned.
ILAM Fahari I-REIT is currently the 21st most-traded stock on the NSE and it has experienced a total trading volume of more than 4.61 million shares, which were finalized in 588 deals and were valued at a total of 31.7 million KES over three months, with an average of 73.167 shares in each trading session.
The highest volume shares traded on one single day was 2.01 million.
How to buy ILAM Fahari I-REIT stocks – Step by Step
The stock market is one of the most attractive financial markets that sees millions of retail investors and traders’ participation daily. To buy, sell or trade ILAM Fahari I-REIT stocks, traders and investors can follow a few simple steps:
- Find the share that you want to buy, in this case, “FAHR”.
- Select a forex broker that offers access to the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE).
- Review the broker’s trading conditions, fees, deposit and withdrawal methods, trading platform, customer support, regulation, and other components to ensure that they are aligned with your trading plan.
- Open a live trading account with the broker by completing the online application form and providing the necessary documentation to verify the trading account.
- You are now ready to make your first share purchase through the broker.
- You can further start to build and diversify your portfolio by buying more shares.