Kenya Airways Limited Stock Performance
The current price for Kenya Airways Limited stocks is 3.83 KES. The company has a total market capitalization of 21,760,885,013 KES, with a P/E ratio of -1.72 and earnings per share of -2.23 KES. In total about 5.68 billion shares are outstanding.
An analysis of financial data shows that Kenya Airways Limited closed its last trading day, which was Thursday 2 July 2020, at 3.83 KES per share on the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE), recording a 6.4% gain over its previous closing price of 3.60 KES.
Kenya Airways Limited has five market competitors who are also engaged in the Industrials sector and or Aviation industry.
With a possible increase of earnings per share and increased profits, investors who want to buy or sell KENYA AIRWAYS LIMITED stocks can hope for better dividends and earnings in years to come.
According to an analysis on the live chart of KENYA AIRWAYS LIMITED, analysts forecast further improvement in the performance of the aviation sector with market share to grow as trading volumes may increase.
Highlights of Kenya Airways Limited in 2021
Kenya Airways Limited started the year with a share price of 2.05 KES, and it has gained 86.8% in value on its price valuation, ranking first on NSE with its year-to-date performance.
When it was last traded, Kenya Airways Limited was the 10th most-traded stock on NSE and it had experienced a total trading volume of more than 27 million shares, which were finalised in 3 284 deals, valued at a total of 53.6 million KES over a three month period, with an average of 1.14 million shares in each trading session.
For the same period Kenya Airways Limited experienced a volume high of 2.33 million on 30 April, and a low of 2 900 on 26 June.
How to buy Kenya Airways Limited stocks – Step by Step
The stock market is still one of the most popular financial markets that attracts millions of retail investors and participating traders daily. To buy, sell or trade Kenya Airways Limited stocks, traders and investors should follow a few easy steps:
- Select a forex broker that offers access to the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE).
- Review the broker’s trading conditions, fees, deposit and withdrawal methods, trading platform, customer support, regulation, and other components to ensure that they are aligned with your trading
- Open a live trading account with the broker by completing the online application form and providing the necessary documentation to verify the trading
- Find the symbol of the share that you want to buy, in this case, “KQ”.
- You can start by making your first share purchase through the broker.
- You can now continue to buy more shares to build and diversify your portfolio.