Sanlam Kenya Plc Stock Performance
The current price for Sanlam Kenya Plc stocks on the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE) is 11.65 Kenyan Shilling (KES).
SLAM stocks closed a recent trading day (22 October 2021) at 11.65 KES per share on the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE), experiencing a 1.3% gain from its previous closing price of 11.50 KES.
An analysis of financial data of Sanlam Kenya Plc showed that the company has a total market capitalisation of 1.68 Billion KES, with a Price/Earning ratio of 14.75 and earnings per share of 0.79 KES. A total of 144 Million shares were outstanding.
Sanlam Kenya Plc showed stable profits for the 2021 mid-year period that ended in June. According to the earnings release and income statement for Sanlam Kenya Plc, total premiums earned for the period amounted to 47,663 million KES, with total revenue of 92,563 million KES.
The operating income accumulated for the period was 6,916 million KES and net income achieved was 3,716 million KES.
With an increase of earnings per share and reliable profits over a period, investors who want to buy or sell Sanlam Kenya Plc stocks can look forward to more profitable dividends and earnings in times to come.
According to an analysis on the live chart of Sanlam Kenya Plc, analysts forecast further improved performance for the financial sector with market share growing as trading volumes increase.
Highlights of Sanlam Kenya Plc in 2021
Sanlam Kenya Plc started the current financial year (2021) with a share price of 12.95 Kenyan Shilling (KES) on the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE), and it has lost 10 % in value on its price valuation, ranking 51st on the NSE where its year-to-date performance is concerned.
Sanlam Kenya Plc is currently the 42nd most-traded stock on the NSE and it has experienced a total trading volume of more than 291,800 shares, which were finalised in 143 deals and were valued at a total of 3.19 million Kenyan Shilling (KES) over the recent three month period from July to October 2021, with an average of 4,632 shares in each trading session.
During the same period a volume high of 135,600 was achieved on 9 August.
How to buy Sanlam Kenya Plc stocks – Step by Step
The stock market is one of the most attractive financial markets that sees millions of retail investors and traders participating daily. To buy, sell or trade Sanlam Kenya Plc stocks on the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE), traders and investors can follow a few simple steps:
- Find the share that you want to buy, in this case, “SLAM”.
- Select a forex broker that offers access to the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE).
- Review the broker's trading conditions, fees, deposit and withdrawal methods, trading platform, customer support, regulation, and other components to ensure that they are aligned with your trading plan.
- Open a live trading account with the broker by completing the online application form and providing the necessary documentation to verify the trading account.
- Once your account has been activated, you are ready to make your first share purchase through the broker.
- From here you can start to build and diversify your portfolio by buying more shares.