Kenya Re-Insurance Corporation Limited Stock Performance
The current price for Kenya Re-Insurance Corporation Limited stocks on the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE) is 2.45 Kenyan Shilling (KES).
An analysis of financial data of Kenya Re-Insurance Corporation Limited showed that the company has a total market capitalisation of 6.86 Billion KES, with a Price/Earning ratio of 2.33 and earnings per share of 1.05 KES. A total of 2.8 Billion shares were outstanding.
Kenya Re-Insurance Corporation Limited showed profits of 8,835 million KES, down from the 20,954 million KES recorded for the previous period, for the 2021 mid-year period.
Net investment income was significantly lower at 1,896 million KES, down from 4,084 million KES for the previous period. Kenya Re-Insurance Corporation Limited’s total revenue was 10,732 million KES, with operating income of 762 million KES.
With an increase of earnings per share and reliable profits over a period, investors who want to buy or sell Kenya Re-Insurance Corporation Limited stocks can look forward to more profitable dividends and earnings in times to come.
According to an analysis on the live chart of Kenya Re-Insurance Corporation Limited, analysts forecast further improved performance for the Financials sector with market share growing as trading volumes increase.
Highlights of Kenya Re-Insurance Corporation Limited in 2021
Kenya Re-Insurance Corporation Limited started the current financial year (2021) with a share price of 2.32 Kenyan Shilling (KES) on the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE), and it has gained 5.6 % in value on its price valuation, ranking 22nd on the NSE where its year-to-date performance is concerned.
Kenya Re-Insurance Corporation Limited is currently the fifth most-traded stock on the NSE and it has experienced a total trading volume of more than 45.8 million shares, which were finalised in 2,208 deals and were valued at a total of 116 million Kenyan Shilling (KES) over the recent three month period from July to October 2021, with an average of 727,484 shares in each trading session.
During the same period a volume high of 10.5 million was achieved on 13 August and a low of 13,100 on 23 September.
How to buy Kenya Re-Insurance Corporation Limited stocks – Step by Step
The stock market is one of the most attractive financial markets that sees millions of retail investors and traders participating daily. To buy, sell or trade Kenya Re-Insurance Corporation Limited stocks on the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE), traders and investors can follow a few simple steps:
- Find the share that you want to buy, in this case, “KNRE”.
- Select a forex broker that offers access to the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE).
- Review the broker's trading conditions, fees, deposit and withdrawal methods, trading platform, customer support, regulation, and other components to ensure that they are aligned with your trading plan.
- Open a live trading account with the broker by completing the online application form and providing the necessary documentation to verify the trading account.
- Once your account has been activated, you are ready to make your first share purchase through the broker.
- From here you can start to build and diversify your portfolio by buying more shares.