Centum Investment Co Plc Stock Performance
The current price for Centum Investment Co Plc stocks on the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE) is 17.50 Kenyan Shilling (KES).
An analysis of financial data of Centum Investment Co Plc showed that the company has a total market capitalisation of 11.6 Billion KES, with a Price/Earning ratio of -18.82 and earnings per share of -0.93 KES. A total of 665 Million shares were outstanding.
Centum Investment Co Plc showed stable profits for the 2021 mid-year period that ended in June, with revenue increased from 2,599 million KES to 4,201 million KES.
With an increase of earnings per share and reliable profits over a period, investors who want to buy or sell Centum Investment Co Plc stocks can look forward to more profitable dividends and earnings in times to come.
According to an analysis on the live chart of Centum Investment Co Plc, analysts forecast further improved performance for the financial sector with market share growing as trading volumes increase.
Highlights of Centum Investment Co Plc in 2021
Centum Investment Co Plc started the current financial year (2021) with a share price of 16.05 Kenyan Shilling (KES) on the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE), and it has gained 9.03 % in value on its price valuation, ranking 18th on the NSE where its year-to-date performance is concerned.
Centum Investment Co Plc is currently the 15th most-traded stock on the NSE and it has experienced a total trading volume of more than 10.1 million shares, which were finalised in 1,688 deals and were valued at a total of 174 million Kenyan Shilling (KES) over the recent three month period from July to October 2021, with an average of 160,829 shares in each trading session.
During the same period a volume high of 2.05 million was achieved on 19 October and a low of 5,100 on 8 October.
How to buy Centum Investment Co Plc stocks – Step by Step
The stock market is one of the most attractive financial markets that sees millions of retail investors and traders participating daily. To buy, sell or trade Centum Investment Co Plc stocks on the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE), traders and investors can follow a few simple steps:
- Find the share that you want to buy, in this case, “CTUM”.
- Select a forex broker that offers access to the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE).
- Review the broker's trading conditions, fees, deposit and withdrawal methods, trading platform, customer support, regulation, and other components to ensure that they are aligned with your trading plan.
- Open a live trading account with the broker by completing the online application form and providing the necessary documentation to verify the trading account.
- Once your account has been activated, you are ready to make your first share purchase through the broker.
- From here you can start to build and diversify your portfolio by buying more shares.