I&M Holdings Plc Stock Performance
The current price for I&M Holdings Plc stocks, when I&M Holdings Plc closed its trading day on Friday, 10 September 2021, is 22.50 KES. The company has a total market capitalization of 37,206,483,210 KES. Earnings per Share is 9.77 and the Price/Earning Ratio is 2.32. Shares Outstanding is 827 million. A total of 1,653,621,476 shares were issued.
An analysis of financial data of I&M Holdings Plc shows that the total indicative share trading liquidity for IMH in the past 12 months to June 2021 was 1.05 billion KES – an average of 87.24 million KES per month.
The Net interest income for the period ended June 30 was 8.87 billion KES versus the 6.92 billion KES from the previous year. I&M Holdings Plc showed profits before income tax of 5.87 billion KES versus about 4.50 billion KES for the same period.
Providing an increase of earnings per share and consistent profits within the period, investors who want to buy or sell I&M Holdings Plc stocks can look forward to profitable dividends and earnings in years to come.
According to an analysis on the live chart of I&M Holdings Plc, analysts forecast a possible further improvement in performance for the financial sector with market share that may experience growing as trading volumes increase.
Highlights of I&M Holdings Plc in 2021
I&M Holdings Plc opened the year with a share price of 45.00 KES, but it has lost 50 % in value on its price valuation, ranking 61st on NSE with its year-to-date performance.
I&M Holdings Plc was the 17th most traded stock on the Nairobi Securities Exchange over a three month period from June to September 2021. During this period I&M Holdings Plc has had a total trading volume of more than 10.3 million shares, which were finalised in 1 405 deals, and valued at a total of 227million KES, with an average of 163,432 shares in each trading session.
I&M Holdings Plc experienced a 52 week high of 50.00 KES and a 52 week low of 21.10 KES, with change of -49.78% over the 52 week period. The Year to date figures decreased with 50%. I&M Holdings Plc experienced a volume high of 1.66 million on 14 July, and a low of 1,800 on 15 June, during that period.
How to buy I&M Holdings Plc stocks – Step by Step
The stock market is still one of the most popular financial markets that attracts millions of retail investors and participating traders daily. To buy, sell or trade I&M Holdings Plc stocks, traders and investors should follow a few easy steps:
- Select a forex broker that offers access to the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE).
- Review the broker's trading conditions, fees, deposit and withdrawal methods, trading platform, customer support, regulation, and other components to ensure that they are aligned with your trading
- Open a live trading account with the broker by completing the online application form and providing the necessary documentation to verify the trading
- Find the symbol of the share that you want to buy, in this case, “IMH”.
- You can start by making your first share purchase through the broker.
- You can now continue to buy more shares to build and diversify your portfolio.