Total Kenya Limited Stock Performance
The current price for Total Kenya Limited stocks on the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE) is 24.30 Kenyan Shilling (KES).
TOTL stocks closed a recent trading day (22 October 2021) at 24.30 KES per share on the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE), experiencing a 0.2 % gain from its previous closing price of 24.25 KES.
An analysis of financial data of Total Kenya Limited showed that the company has a total market capitalisation of 4.25 Billion KES, with a Price/Earning ratio of 4.64 and earnings per share of 5.24 KES. A total of 175 Million shares were outstanding.
Total Kenya Limited showed profits of 4,667,087 KES in June, up from 3,996,568 KES for the same period in 2020.
With an increase of earnings per share and reliable profits over a period, investors who want to buy or sell Total Kenya Limited stocks can look forward to more profitable dividends and earnings in times to come.
According to an analysis on the live chart of Total Kenya Limited, analysts forecast further improved performance for the Oil & Gas sector with market share growing as trading volumes increase.
Highlights of Total Kenya Limited in 2021
Total Kenya Limited started the current financial year (2021) with a share price of 24.00 Kenyan Shilling (KES) on the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE), and it has gained 1.25 % in value on its price valuation, ranking 30th on the NSE where its year-to-date performance is concerned.
Total Kenya Limited is currently the 39th most-traded stock on the NSE and it has experienced a total trading volume of more than 432,100 shares, which were finalised in 336 deals and were valued at a total of 10.7 million Kenyan Shilling (KES) over the recent three month period from July to October 2021, with an average of 6,859 shares in each trading session.
During the same period a volume high of 108,200 was achieved on 19 October.
How to buy Total Kenya Limited stocks – Step by Step
The stock market is one of the most attractive financial markets that sees millions of retail investors and traders participating daily. To buy, sell or trade Total Kenya Limited stocks on the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE), traders and investors can follow a few simple steps:
- Find the share that you want to buy, in this case, “TOTL”.
- Select a forex broker that offers access to the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE).
- Review the broker’s trading conditions, fees, deposit and withdrawal methods, trading platform, customer support, regulation, and other components to ensure that they are aligned with your trading plan.
- Open a live trading account with the broker by completing the online application form and providing the necessary documentation to verify the trading account.
- Once your account has been activated, you are ready to make your first share purchase through the broker.
- From here you can start to build and diversify your portfolio by buying more shares.