NewGold ETF Stock Performance
The current price for NewGold ETF stocks is 1,931.000 Kenyan Shilling (KES). The company has a total market capitalisation of 772M KES with no P/E ratio of any earnings per share indicted. A total of 400,000 shares are outstanding.
With an increase of earnings per share and consistent profits over a period, investors who want to buy or sell NewGold ETF stocks can be assured of lucrative dividends and earnings in times to come.
According to an analysis on the live chart of NewGold ETF, analysts forecast further improved performance with market share growing as trading volumes increase.
Highlights of NewGold ETF in 2021
NewGold ETF started the year with a share price of 1,975.000 KES, but has since lost 2.28% in value on its price valuation, ranking 33rd on the NSE where year-to-date performance is concerned.
NewGold ETF is currently the 52nd most-traded stock on the NSE and it has experienced a total trading volume of more than 35,300 shares, which were finalized in five deals and were valued at a total of 64.6 million KES over three months, with an average of 560 shares in each trading session.
The highest volume shares traded on one single day was 34,600.
How to buy NewGold ETF stocks – Step by Step
The stock market is one of the most attractive financial markets that sees millions of retail investors and traders' participation daily. To buy, sell or trade NewGold ETF stocks, traders and investors can follow a few simple steps:
- Find the share that you want to buy, in this case, “GLD”.
- Select a forex broker that offers access to the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE).
- Review the broker's trading conditions, fees, deposit and withdrawal methods, trading platform, customer support, regulation, and other components to ensure that they are aligned with your trading plan.
- Open a live trading account with the broker by completing the online application form and providing the necessary documentation to verify the trading account.
- You are now ready to make your first share purchase through the broker.
- You can further start to build and diversify your portfolio by buying more shares.