Sasini Plc Stock Performance
The current price for which Sasini Plc stocks are sold is 20.15 KES. The company has a total market capitalization of 4.6 billion KES, with a P/E ratio of 287.86 and earnings per share of 0.07 KES. A total of 228 million shares are outstanding.
An analysis of financial data of Sasini Plc shows that SASN closed its trading day on Friday 10 September 2021 at 20.15 KES per share on the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE) with a 3.3% gain over its previous closing price of 19.50 KES.
Profits in the first half of the year indicated a growth and the financial results including an increase in earnings per share as well as steady profits within the previous three month period, inspires investors who want to buy or sell Sasini Plc stocks to be assured of profitable dividends and earnings in years to come.
According to an analysis on the live chart of Sasini Plc, analysts forecast further improvement in performance for the consumer goods sector with market share growing as trading volumes may increase.
Highlights of Sasini Plc in 2021
Sasini Plc opened the year with a share price of 19.50 KES and has gained 3.33 % in value on its price valuation, ranking 33rd on the NSE with its year-to-date performance.
Sasini Plc is currently the 43rd most-traded stock on NSE over a period of three months from June to September 2021 and has experienced a total trading volume of more than 213,100 million shares, which were finalized in 190 deals, and were valued at a total of 4.03 million KES over those months, with an average of 3,383 shares in each of the trading sessions.
Sasini Plc experienced a volume high of 27 100 for the same period on 26 July.
How to buy Sasini Plc stocks – Step by Step
The stock market is still one of the most popular financial markets that attracts millions of retail investors and participating traders daily. To buy, sell or trade Sasini Plc stocks, traders and investors should follow a few easy steps:
- Select a forex broker that offers access to the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE).
- Review the broker’s trading conditions, fees, deposit and withdrawal methods, trading platform, customer support, regulation, and other components to ensure that they are aligned with your trading
- Open a live trading account with the broker by completing the online application form and providing the necessary documentation to verify the trading
- Find the symbol of the share that you want to buy, in this case, ” SASN”.
- You can start by making your first share purchase through the broker.
- You can now continue to buy more shares to build and diversify your portfolio.