Today, Crown Paints Kenya Plc has a diversified portfolio in more sectors of the value chain and renders the following services, namely decorative paints, intermediate products, road marking paints and thinners. Its decorative paints are used in residential houses, factories and public buildings for decoration and protection.
Its automobile paints are used for all forms of land and air transportation. Its road marking product is used to mark all roads and car parks. Its industrial and thinner products include coating systems for substrates in extreme temperature and hostile environments and chemically treated factory plants.
Crown Paints Kenya Plc ‘s equity stocks are for sale online on the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE) under the stock symbol CRWN.
Crown Paints Kenya Plc has its headquarters in Nairobi.
Crown Paints Kenya Plc forms part of the Chemical Manufacturing Industry and the Basic Materials Sector.
Crown Paints Kenya Plc Stock Performance
The current price for Crown Paints Kenya Plc stocks is 30.50 Kenyan Shilling (KES). The company has a total market capitalisation of 2.17B KES with a P/E ratio of 3.62 and earnings per share of 8.42 KES. A total of 71.2M shares are outstanding.
With an increase of earnings per share and consistent profits over a period, investors who want to buy or sell Crown Paints Kenya Plc stocks can be assured of lucrative dividends and earnings in times to come.
According to an analysis on the live chart of Crown Paints Kenya Plc, analysts forecast further improved performance with market share growing as trading volumes increase.
Highlights of Crown Paints Kenya Plc in 2021
Crown Paints Kenya Plc started the year with a share price of 38.00 KES, but has since lost 19.7% in value on its price valuation, ranking 55th on the NSE where year-to-date performance is concerned.
Crown Paints Kenya Plc is currently the 41st most-traded stock on the NSE and it has experienced a total trading volume of more than 300,900 shares, which were finalized in 252 deals and were valued at a total of 9.36 million KES over three months, with an average of 4,776 shares in each trading session.
The highest volume shares traded on one single day was 39,400.
How to buy Crown Paints Kenya Plc stocks – Step by Step
The stock market is one of the most attractive financial markets that sees millions of retail investors and traders' participation daily. To buy, sell or trade Crown Paints Kenya Plc stocks, traders and investors can follow a few simple steps:
- Find the share that you want to buy, in this case, ” CRWN “.
- Select a forex broker that offers access to the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE).
- Review the broker's trading conditions, fees, deposit and withdrawal methods, trading platform, customer support, regulation, and other components to ensure that they are aligned with your trading plan.
- Open a live trading account with the broker by completing the online application form and providing the necessary documentation to verify the trading account.
- You are now ready to make your first share purchase through the broker.
- You can further start to build and diversify your portfolio by buying more shares.