TPS Eastern Africa Ltd Stock Performance
The current price for TPS Eastern Africa Ltd stocks is 15.00 KES. The company has a total market capitalisation of 2.82 billion KES, with a current P/E ratio of -2.45 and earnings per share of -6.32 KES. A total of 182 million shares are outstanding.
An analysis of financial data shows that when TPSE closed its trading day on Monday 13 September 2021 at 15.00 KES per share on the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE), it recorded a 0.3% gain over its previous closing price of 14.95 KES.
Financial results for the past few months showed that TPS Eastern Africa Ltd experienced one week, 4 week and 3 months gains of respectively 3.68%, 7.64% and 10.7%, in comparison to 6 months decline of 13.9% and one year decline of 0.64%.
With a possible increase of earnings per share and anticipated higher profits in the future, investors who want to buy or sell TPS Eastern Africa Ltd stocks can look forward to more gainful dividends and earnings in times to come.
According to an analysis on the live chart of TPS Eastern Africa Ltd, analysts forecast further improvement in performance for the consumer services sector with market share growing as trading volumes may increase.
Highlights of TPS Eastern Africa Ltd in 2021
TPS Eastern Africa Ltd opened the year with a share price of 16.00 KES, but it has lost 6.25 % in value on its price valuation, ranking 45th on the NSE with its year-to-date performance.
TPS Eastern Africa Ltd is currently the 29th most-traded stock on the NSE and has experienced a total trading volume of more than 1.05 million shares, which were finalized in 138 deals, and valued at a total of 15.1 million KES over a period of three months between June and September 2021, with an average of 16 606 shares in each trading session. A volume high of 247,300 was achieved on 23 June 23rd for that period.
TPS Eastern Africa Ltd experienced a 52 week high stock price of 18.00 KES and a 52 week low of 13.65 KES, indicating a 52 week decline of 3.55%. For the year to date the price has lost 6.56%.
How to buy TPS Eastern Africa Ltd stocks – Step by Step
The stock market is still one of the most popular financial markets that attracts millions of retail investors and participating traders daily. To buy, sell or trade TPS Eastern Africa Ltd stocks, traders and investors should follow a few easy steps:
- Select a forex broker that offers access to the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE).
- Review the broker's trading conditions, fees, deposit and withdrawal methods, trading platform, customer support, regulation, and other components to ensure that they are aligned with your trading
- Open a live trading account with the broker by completing the online application form and providing the necessary documentation to verify the trading
- Find the symbol of the share that you want to buy, in this case, ” TPSE”.
- You can start by making your first share purchase through the broker.
- You can now continue to buy more shares to build and diversify your portfolio.