Williamson Tea Kenya Ltd Stock Performance
The current price for Williamson Tea Kenya Ltd stocks is 134.00 KES. The company has a total market capitalisation of 2,346,693,760 KES, with a P/E ratio of -16.85 and earnings per share of -8.31 KES. A total of 17.5 million shares are outstanding.
When WTK closed its trading day on Thursday 9 September 2021 at 134.00 KES per share on the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE), it was recording a 5.8% drop from its previous closing price of 142.25 KES.
An analysis of financial data of Williamson Tea Kenya Ltd showed that the company experienced a one week stock price gain of 4.48%, 6.87% over 4 weeks, 4.48% over 3 months, 3.7% over 6 months, and 8.53% over one year.
With an increase of earnings per share and steady profits within the period, investors who want to buy or sell Williamson Tea Kenya Ltd stocks can be assured of profitable dividends and earnings in years to come.
According to an analysis on the live chart of Williamson Tea Kenya Ltd, analysts forecast further improvement in performance for the consumer goods sector with market share growing as trading volumes may increase.
Highlights of Williamson Tea Kenya Ltd in 2021
Williamson Tea Kenya Ltd opened the year with a share price of 130.25 KES, and it has gained 2.88 % in value on its price valuation, ranking 34th on the NSE with its year-to-date performance.
Williamson Tea Kenya Ltd is currently the 49th most-traded stock on the NSE and has experienced a total trading volume of more than 78,200 shares, which were finalized in 157 deals and valued at a total of 10.9 million KES over a three month period between June and September 2021, with an average of 1,241 shares in each of the trading sessions.
For the same period Williamson Tea Kenya Ltd experienced a volume high of 9 000 on 8 July.
Williamson Tea Kenya Ltd saw a 52 week high stock price of 152.25 KES and a 52 week low price of 119.75 KES, indicating a 52 week growth of 8.94%. The Year to date growth is 2.88%.
How to buy Williamson Tea Kenya Ltd stocks – Step by Step
The stock market is still one of the most popular financial markets that attracts millions of retail investors and participating traders daily. To buy, sell or trade Williamson Tea Kenya Ltd stocks, traders and investors should follow a few easy steps:
- Select a forex broker that offers access to the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE).
- Review the broker's trading conditions, fees, deposit and withdrawal methods, trading platform, customer support, regulation, and other components to ensure that they are aligned with your trading
- Open a live trading account with the broker by completing the online application form and providing the necessary documentation to verify the trading
- Find the symbol of the share that you want to buy, in this case, ” WTK”.
- You can start by making your first share purchase through the broker.
- You can now continue to buy more shares to build and diversify your portfolio.