Coronation Insurance Stock Performance
The current price for Coronation Insurance stocks on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NGX) is 0.48 Nigerian Naira (NGN).
An analysis of financial data of Coronation Insurance showed that the company has a total market capitalisation of 11.5 Billion NGN, with a Price/Earning ratio of 24.00 and earnings per share of 0.02 NGN. A total of 24 Billion shares were outstanding.
With an increase of earnings per share and reliable profits over a period, investors who want to buy or sell Coronation Insurance stocks can look forward to more profitable dividends and earnings in times to come.
According to an analysis on the live chart of Coronation Insurance, analysts forecast further improved performance for the financial services sector with market share growing as trading volumes increase.
Highlights of Coronation Insurance in 2021
Coronation Insurance started the current financial year (2021) with a share price of 0.40 Nigerian Naira (NGN) on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NGX), and it has gained 20 % in value on its price valuation, ranking 41st on the NGX with its year-to-date performance.
Coronation Insurance is currently the 28th most-traded stock on the NGX and it has experienced a total trading volume of more than 135 million shares, which were finalised in 1 818 deals and were valued at a total of 69.4 million Nigerian Naira (NGN) over the recent three month period from July to September 2021, with an average of 2.14 shares in each trading session.
During the same period a volume high of 18.3 million shares was achieved on one day.
How to buy Coronation Insurance stocks – Step by Step
The stock market is one of the most attractive financial markets that sees millions of retail investors and traders participating daily. To buy, sell or trade Coronation Insurance stocks on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NGX), traders and investors can follow a few simple steps:
- Find the share that you want to buy, in this case, “WAPIC”.
- Select a forex broker that offers access to the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NGX).
- Review the broker's trading conditions, fees, deposit and withdrawal methods, trading platform, customer support, regulation, and other components to ensure that they are aligned with your trading plan.
- Open a live trading account with the broker by completing the online application form and providing the necessary documentation to verify the trading account.
- Once your account has been activated, you are ready to make your first share purchase through the broker.
- From here you can start to build and diversify your portfolio by buying more shares.