Okomu Palm Oil Plc Stock Performance
The current price for Okomu Palm Oil Plc stocks on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NGX) is 142.00 Nigerian Naira (NGN).
An analysis of financial data of Okomu Palm Oil Plc showed that the company has a total market capitalisation of 135 Billion NGN with a P/E ratio of 25.22 and earnings per share of 5.63 NGN. The number of shares outstanding is 954 Million.
With an increase of earnings per share and reliable profits over a period, investors who want to buy or sell Okomu Palm Oil Plc stocks can look forward to more profitable dividends and earnings in times to come.
According to an analysis on the live chart of Okomu Palm Oil Plc, analysts forecast further improved performance for the Consumer Goods sector with market share growing as trading volumes increase.
Highlights of Okomu Palm Oil Plc in 2021/2022
Okomu Palm Oil Plc is currently the 85th most-traded stock on the NGX and it has experienced a total trading volume of more than 8.09 million shares, which were finalised in 1,778 deals and were valued at a total of 1.06 billion Nigerian Naira (NGN) over the recent three month period from October 2021 to January 2022, with an average of 128,436 shares in each trading session.
During the same period a volume high of 1.59 million was achieved on December 22 and a low of 2,099 on December 30.
How to buy Okomu Palm Oil Plc stocks – Step by Step
The stock market is one of the most attractive financial markets that sees millions of retail investors and traders participating daily. To buy, sell or trade Okomu Palm Oil Plc stocks on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NGX), traders and investors can follow a few simple steps:
- Find the share that you want to buy, in this case, “OKOMUOIL”.
- Select a forex broker that offers access to the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NGX).
- Review the broker's trading conditions, fees, deposit and withdrawal methods, trading platform, customer support, regulation, and other components to ensure that they are aligned with your trading plan.
- Open a live trading account with the broker by completing the online application form and providing the necessary documentation to verify the trading account.
- Once your account has been activated, you are ready to make your first share purchase through the broker.
- From here you can start to build and diversify your portfolio by buying more shares.