Nigerian Aviation Handling Company Plc Stock Performance
The current price for Nigerian Aviation Handling Company Plc stocks on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NGX) is 3.80 Nigerian Naira (NGN).
An analysis of financial data of Nigerian Aviation Handling Company Plc showed that the company has a total market capitalisation of 6.17 Billion NGN. The number of shares outstanding is 1.62 Billion.
Nigerian Aviation Handling Company Plc started the current financial year (2021) with a share price of 3.74 Nigerian Naira (NGN) on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NGX), and it has gained 1.6 % in value on its price valuation, ranking 40th on the NGX with its year-to-date performance.
With an increase of earnings per share and reliable profits over a period, investors who want to buy or sell Nigerian Aviation Handling Company Plc stocks can look forward to more profitable dividends and earnings in times to come.
According to an analysis on the live chart of Nigerian Aviation Handling Company Plc, analysts forecast further improved performance for the Consumer Services sector with market share growing as trading volumes increase.
Highlights of Nigerian Aviation Handling Company Plc in 2021/2022
NAHCO stock has accrued 10% over the past four-week period, the 18th best on NGX.
Nigerian Aviation Handling Company Plc is currently the 48th most-traded stock on the NGX and it has experienced a total trading volume of more than 69.7 million shares, which were finalised in 1,908 deals and were valued at a total of 243 million Nigerian Naira (NGN) over the recent three month period from October 2021 to January 2022, with an average of 1.11 million shares in each trading session.
During the same period a volume high of 11.8 million was achieved on Octo 26 and a low of 41,038 on December 17.
How to buy Nigerian Aviation Handling Company Plc stocks – Step by Step
The stock market is one of the most attractive financial markets that sees millions of retail investors and traders participating daily. To buy, sell or trade Nigerian Aviation Handling Company Plc stocks on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NGX), traders and investors can follow a few simple steps:
- Find the share that you want to buy, in this case, “NAHCO”.
- Select a forex broker that offers access to the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NGX).
- Review the broker's trading conditions, fees, deposit and withdrawal methods, trading platform, customer support, regulation, and other components to ensure that they are aligned with your trading plan.
- Open a live trading account with the broker by completing the online application form and providing the necessary documentation to verify the trading account.
- Once your account has been activated, you are ready to make your first share purchase through the broker.
- From here you can start to build and diversify your portfolio by buying more shares.