Nigerian Breweries Plc Stock Performance
The current price for Nigerian Breweries Plc stocks on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NGX) is 47.30 Nigerian Naira (NGN).
An analysis of financial data of Nigerian Breweries Plc showed that the company has a total market capitalisation of 378 Billion NGN. The number of shares outstanding is 8 Billion.
NB finished its most recent trading day (Monday, January 17, 2022) on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NGX) at 47.30 NGN per share, a gain of 2.8 percent over its previous closing price of 46.00 NGN.
With an increase of earnings per share and reliable profits over a period, investors who want to buy or sell Nigerian Breweries Plc stocks can look forward to more profitable dividends and earnings in times to come.
According to an analysis on the live chart of Nigerian Breweries Plc, analysts forecast further improved performance for the Consumer Goods sector with market share growing as trading volumes increase.
Highlights of Nigerian Breweries Plc in 2021/2022
Nigerian Breweries Plc started the current financial year (2021) with a share price of 50.00 Nigerian Naira (NGN) on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NGX), and it has lost 5.4 % in value on its price valuation, ranking 61st on the NGX with its year-to-date performance.
Nigerian Breweries Plc is currently the 31st most-traded stock on the NGX and it has experienced a total trading volume of more than 135 million shares, which were finalised in 3,395 deals and were valued at a total of 6.58 billion Nigerian Naira (NGN) over the recent three month period from October 2021 to January 2022, with an average of 2.14 million shares in each trading session.
During the same period a volume high of 14 million was achieved on October 26 and a low of 29,134 on December 30.
How to buy Nigerian Breweries Plc stocks – Step by Step
The stock market is one of the most attractive financial markets that sees millions of retail investors and traders participating daily. To buy, sell or trade Nigerian Breweries Plc stocks on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NGX), traders and investors can follow a few simple steps:
- Find the share that you want to buy, in this case, “NB”.
- Select a forex broker that offers access to the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NGX).
- Review the broker's trading conditions, fees, deposit and withdrawal methods, trading platform, customer support, regulation, and other components to ensure that they are aligned with your trading plan.
- Open a live trading account with the broker by completing the online application form and providing the necessary documentation to verify the trading account.
- Once your account has been activated, you are ready to make your first share purchase through the broker.
- From here you can start to build and diversify your portfolio by buying more shares.