NPF Microfinance Bank Stock Performance
The current price for NPF Microfinance Bank stocks on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NGX) is 1.91 Nigerian Naira (NGN).
An analysis of financial data of NPF Microfinance Bank showed that the company has a total market capitalisation of 4.37 Billion NGN, with the number of shares outstanding being 2.29 Billion.
On its last trading day (Monday, January 24, 2022) NPFMCRFBK closed at 1.91 NGN per share on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NGX), recording a 1.5% drop from its previous closing price of 1.94 NGN.
With an increase of earnings per share and reliable profits over a period, investors who want to buy or sell NPF Microfinance Bank stocks can look forward to more profitable dividends and earnings in times to come.
According to an analysis on the live chart of NPF Microfinance Bank, analysts forecast further improved performance for the Financial Services sector with market share growing as trading volumes increase.
Highlights of NPF Microfinance Bank in 2021/2022
NPF Microfinance Bank started the current financial year (2021) with a share price of 1.70 Nigerian Naira (NGN) on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NGX), and it has gained 12.4 % in value on its price valuation, ranking 17th on the NGX with its year-to-date performance.
NPF Microfinance Bank is currently the 70th most-traded stock on the NGX and it has experienced a total trading volume of more than 19.5 million shares, which were finalised in 585 deals and were valued at a total of 36.3 million Nigerian Naira (NGN) over the recent three month period from October 2021 to January 2022, with an average of 309,367 shares in each trading session.
During the same period a volume high of 4.25 million was achieved on October 26.
How to buy NPF Microfinance Bank stocks – Step by Step
The stock market is one of the most attractive financial markets that sees millions of retail investors and traders participating daily. To buy, sell or trade NPF Microfinance Bank stocks on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NGX), traders and investors can follow a few simple steps:
- Find the share that you want to buy, in this case, “NPFMCRFBK”.
- Select a forex broker that offers access to the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NGX).
- Review the broker's trading conditions, fees, deposit and withdrawal methods, trading platform, customer support, regulation, and other components to ensure that they are aligned with your trading plan.
- Open a live trading account with the broker by completing the online application form and providing the necessary documentation to verify the trading account.
- Once your account has been activated, you are ready to make your first share purchase through the broker.
- From here you can start to build and diversify your portfolio by buying more shares.