Royal Exchange Assurance Nigeria Plc Stock Performance
The current price for Royal Exchange Assurance Nigeria Plc stocks on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NGX) is 0.83 Nigerian Naira (NGN).
An analysis of financial data of Royal Exchange Assurance Nigeria Plc showed that the company has a total market capitalisation of 4.27 Billion NGN, and the number of shares outstanding is 5.15 Billion.
With an increase of earnings per share and reliable profits over a period, investors who want to buy or sell Royal Exchange Assurance Nigeria Plc stocks can look forward to more profitable dividends and earnings in times to come.
According to an analysis on the live chart of Royal Exchange Assurance Nigeria Plc, analysts forecast further improved performance for the Financials sector with market share growing as trading volumes increase.
Highlights of Royal Exchange Assurance Nigeria Plc in 2021/2022
Royal Exchange Assurance Nigeria Plc started the current financial year (2021) with a share price of 0.88 Nigerian Naira (NGN) on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NGX), and it has lost 5.68 % in value on its price valuation, ranking 73rd on the NGX with its year-to-date performance.
Royal Exchange Assurance Nigeria Plc is currently the 44th most-traded stock on the NGX and it has experienced a total trading volume of more than 83.6 million shares, which were finalised in 850 deals and were valued at a total of 55.2 million Nigerian Naira (NGN) over the recent three month period from October 2021 to January 2022, with an average of 1.33 million shares in each trading session.
During the same period a volume high of 8.48 million was achieved on December 31.
How to buy Royal Exchange Assurance Nigeria Plc stocks – Step by Step
The stock market is one of the most attractive financial markets that sees millions of retail investors and traders participating daily. To buy, sell or trade Royal Exchange Assurance Nigeria Plc stocks on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NGX), traders and investors can follow a few simple steps:
- Find the share that you want to buy, in this case, “ROYALEX”.
- Select a forex broker that offers access to the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NGX).
- Review the broker's trading conditions, fees, deposit and withdrawal methods, trading platform, customer support, regulation, and other components to ensure that they are aligned with your trading plan.
- Open a live trading account with the broker by completing the online application form and providing the necessary documentation to verify the trading account.
- Once your account has been activated, you are ready to make your first share purchase through the broker.
- From here you can start to build and diversify your portfolio by buying more shares.