Nigerian Enamelware Plc Stock Performance
The current price for Nigerian Enamelware Plc stocks on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NGX) is 16.20 Nigerian Naira (NGN).
An analysis of financial data of Nigerian Enamelware Plc showed that the company has a total market capitalisation of 1.23 Billion NGN with a P/Earnings ratio of 22.82 and earnings per share of 0.71 NGN. A total of 76 Million shares are outstanding.
With an increase of earnings per share and reliable profits over a period, investors who want to buy or sell Nigerian Enamelware Plc stocks can look forward to more profitable dividends and earnings in times to come.
According to an analysis on the live chart of Nigerian Enamelware Plc, analysts forecast further improved performance for the Consumer Goods sector with market share growing as trading volumes increase.
Highlights of Nigerian Enamelware Plc in 2021/2022
Nigerian Enamelware Plc started the financial year with a share price of 22.10 NGN, and it has lost 26.7 % in value on its price valuation, ranking 146th on the NGX with its performance.
Nigerian Enamelware Plc is currently the 136th most-traded stock on the NGX and it has experienced a total trading volume of 3,997 shares, which were finalised in 11 deals and were valued at a total of 63,832 Nigerian Naira (NGN) over the recent three month period from October 2021 to January 2022, with an average of 63 shares in each trading session.
During the same period a volume high of 3,168 was achieved on December 10.
How to buy Nigerian Enamelware Plc stocks – Step by Step
The stock market is one of the most attractive financial markets that sees millions of retail investors and traders participating daily. To buy, sell or trade Nigerian Enamelware Plc stocks on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NGX), traders and investors can follow a few simple steps:
- Find the share that you want to buy, in this case, “ENAMELWA”.
- Select a forex broker that offers access to the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NGX).
- Review the broker's trading conditions, fees, deposit and withdrawal methods, trading platform, customer support, regulation, and other components to ensure that they are aligned with your trading plan.
- Open a live trading account with the broker by completing the online application form and providing the necessary documentation to verify the trading account.
- Once your account has been activated, you are ready to make your first share purchase through the broker.
- From here you can start to build and diversify your portfolio by buying more shares.