In an age of trying economic conditions, the Company continues to prove that well managed indigenous companies can survive. in an age where practically every product on the market is faked, the company continues to ensure quality not only of its products but also of the services which it gives.
Today, Juli Plc has a diversified portfolio in more sectors of the value chain and renders the following services, namely various pharmaceutical products, medical equipment, laboratory chemicals and general goods.
Juli Plc's equity stocks are for sale online on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NGX) under the stock symbol JULI.
Juli Plc has its headquarters from its premises in Lagos State and Ekiti State.
The founder and present Chairman of Juli Plc is Prince Julius Adewale Adelusi-Adeluyi. He is a Nigeria Pharmacist and legal practitioner. He is also the National President of the Nigeria Academy of Pharmacy and the past present of the Alumni Association of the Nigeria Institute for Policy and Strategic Studies (NIPSS) Kuru (AANI).
Juli Plc forms part of the Industry and the Consumer Services Sector.
Juli Plc Stock Performance
The current price for Juli Plc stocks is 0.91 Nigerian Naira (NGN). The company has a total market capitalisation of 182M NGN and earnings per share of 0.00 NGN. A total of 200M shares are outstanding.
An analysis of financial data of Juli Plc showed that the company experienced …
With an increase of earnings per share and consistent profits over a period, investors who want to buy or sell Juli Plc stocks can be assured of lucrative dividends and earnings in times to come.
According to an analysis on the live chart of Juli Plc, analysts forecast further improved performance with market share growing as trading volumes increase.
Highlights of Juli Plc in 2021
Juli Plc started the year with a share price of 1.51 NGN, but it has since then lost 39.7 % in value on its price valuation, ranking 152nd on the NGX where year-to-date performance is concerned.
Juli Plc is currently the 125th most-traded stock on the NGX and it has experienced a total trading volume of more than 56,511 shares, which were finalized in 7 deals and were valued at a total of 51,323 NGN over three months, with an average of 897 shares in each trading session.
The highest volume shares traded on one single day was 55,000.
How to buy Juli Plc stocks – Step by Step
The stock market is one of the most attractive financial markets that sees millions of retail investors and traders' participation daily. To buy, sell or trade Juli Plc stocks, traders and investors can follow a few simple steps:
- Find the share that you want to buy, in this case, “JULI”.
- Select a forex broker that offers access to the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NGX).
- Review the broker's trading conditions, fees, deposit and withdrawal methods, trading platform, customer support, regulation, and other components to ensure that they are aligned with your trading plan.
- Open a live trading account with the broker by completing the online application form and providing the necessary documentation to verify the trading account.
- You are now ready to make your first share purchase through the broker.
- You can further start to build and diversify your portfolio by buying more shares.