Pick n Pay Stores Ltd Stock Performance
The most recent or current price for Pick n Pay Stores Ltd stocks on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE) was 53.42 ZAR at the time of writing.
An analysis of financial data of Pick n Pay Stores Ltd showed that the company has a total market capitalisation of 26.4 Billion ZAR, with a Price/Earning ratio of 21.64 and earnings per share of 2.4681.
The dividend per share of PIK was 1.97 ZAR and its dividend yield was 3.69%. A total of 493 Million shares were outstanding.
With an increase of earnings per share and reliable profits over a period, investors who want to buy or sell Pick n Pay Stores Ltd stocks can be hopeful for lucrative dividends and earnings in times to come.
According to an analysis on the live chart of Pick n Pay Stores Ltd, analysts forecast a possible further improved performance for the Consumer Services sector with market share growing as trading volumes increase.
Highlights of Pick n Pay Stores Ltd in 2021
Pick n Pay Stores Ltd started the current financial year (2021) with a share price of 52.47 ZAR on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE), and it has gained 1.81 % in value on its price valuation, ranking 140th on the JSE with its year-to-date performance.
Pick n Pay Stores Ltd is currently the 56th most-traded stock on the JSE and it has experienced a total trading volume of more than 81.9 million shares, which were finalised in 68,889 deals and were valued at a total of 4.69 billion ZAR over a recent three month period from October 2021 to January 2022, with an average of 1.3 million shares in each trading session.
During the same period a volume high of 6.51 million was achieved on October 27 and a low of 136,838 on January 3.
How to buy Pick n Pay Stores Ltd stocks – Step by Step
The stock market is one of the most attractive financial markets that sees millions of retail investors and traders’ participating daily. To buy, sell or trade Pick n Pay Stores Ltd stocks on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE), traders and investors can follow a few simple steps:
- Find the share that you want to buy, in this case, “PIK”.
- Select a forex broker that offers access to the Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE).
- Review the broker’s trading conditions, fees, deposit and withdrawal methods, trading platform, customer support, regulation, and other components to ensure that they are aligned with your trading plan.
- Open a live trading account with the broker by completing the online application form and providing the necessary documentation to verify the trading account.
- You are now ready to make your first share purchase through the broker.
- You can further start to build and diversify your portfolio by buying more shares.