BOC Kenya Limited Stock Performance
The current price for BOC Kenya Limited stocks on the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE) is 70.00 Kenyan Shilling (KES).
An analysis of financial data of BOC Kenya Limited showed that the company has a total market capitalisation of 1.37 Billion KES, with a Price/Earning ratio of 13.44 and earnings per share of 5.21 KES. A total of 19.5 Million shares were outstanding.
BOC Kenya Limited reported stable profits for the end of 2020, with 655 million KES in revenues, up from the 442 million KES from June 2020.
B.O.C Kenya Limited had operating income of 109 million KES, significant more than the 11 million KES of the previous period. The net income for the period was 87 million KES.
With an increase of earnings per share and reliable profits over a period, investors who want to buy or sell BOC Kenya Limited stocks can look forward to more profitable dividends and earnings in times to come.
According to an analysis on the live chart of BOC Kenya Limited, analysts forecast further improved performance for the Basic Materials sector with market share growing as trading volumes increase.
Highlights of BOC Kenya Limited in 2021
BOC Kenya Limited started the current financial year (2021) with a share price of 63.00 Kenyan Shilling (KES) on the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE), and it has gained 11.1 % in value on its price valuation, ranking 14th on the NSE where its year-to-date performance is concerned.
BOC Kenya Limited is currently the 47th most-traded stock on the NSE and it has experienced a total trading volume of more than 83,000 shares, which were finalised in 91 deals and were valued at a total of 5.57 million Kenyan Shilling (KES) over the recent three month period from July to October 2021, with an average of 1,317 shares in each trading session.
During the same period a volume high of 17,800 was achieved on 5 August.
How to buy BOC Kenya Limited stocks – Step by Step
The stock market is one of the most attractive financial markets that sees millions of retail investors and traders participating daily. To buy, sell or trade BOC Kenya Limited stocks on the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE), traders and investors can follow a few simple steps:
- Find the share that you want to buy, in this case, “BOC”.
- Select a forex broker that offers access to the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE).
- Review the broker's trading conditions, fees, deposit and withdrawal methods, trading platform, customer support, regulation, and other components to ensure that they are aligned with your trading plan.
- Open a live trading account with the broker by completing the online application form and providing the necessary documentation to verify the trading account.
- Once your account has been activated, you are ready to make your first share purchase through the broker.
- From here you can start to build and diversify your portfolio by buying more shares.