Home Afrika Limited Stock Performance
The current price for Home Afrika Limited stocks on the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE) is 0.39 Kenyan Shilling (KES).
An analysis of financial data of Home Afrika Limited showed that the company has a total market capitalisation of 158 Million KES, with a Price/Earning ratio of -0.57 and earnings per share of -0.68 KES. A total of 405 Million shares were outstanding.
Home Afrika Limited showed decreases in profits for the 2021 mid-year period that ended in June.
Home Afrika Limited reported revenue of 28.20 million KES, down from 269.10 million KES reported for December, with operating income/(loss) of (147.94) million KES and Net income after taxes of (222.84) million KES.
With an increase of earnings per share and reliable profits over a period, investors who want to buy or sell Home Afrika Limited stocks can look forward to more profitable dividends and earnings in times to come.
According to an analysis on the live chart of Home Afrika Limited, analysts forecast further improved performance for the Financials sector with market share growing as trading volumes increase.
Highlights of Home Afrika Limited in 2021
Home Afrika Limited started the current financial year (2021) with a share price of 0.42 Kenyan Shilling (KES) on the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE), and it has lost 7.14 % in value on its price valuation, ranking 46th on the NSE where its year-to-date performance is concerned.
Home Afrika Limited is currently the 21st most-traded stock on the NSE and it has experienced a total trading volume of more than 5.54 million shares, which were finalised in 967 deals and were valued at a total of 2.11 million Kenyan Shilling (KES) over the recent three month period from July to October 2021, with an average of 87,897 shares in each trading session.
During the same period a volume high of 669,800 was achieved on 30 August.
How to buy Home Afrika Limited stocks – Step by Step
The stock market is one of the most attractive financial markets that sees millions of retail investors and traders participating daily. To buy, sell or trade Home Afrika Limited stocks on the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE), traders and investors can follow a few simple steps:
- Find the share that you want to buy, in this case, “HAFR”.
- Select a forex broker that offers access to the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE).
- Review the broker's trading conditions, fees, deposit and withdrawal methods, trading platform, customer support, regulation, and other components to ensure that they are aligned with your trading plan.
- Open a live trading account with the broker by completing the online application form and providing the necessary documentation to verify the trading account.
- Once your account has been activated, you are ready to make your first share purchase through the broker.
- From here you can start to build and diversify your portfolio by buying more shares.