CIC Insurance Group Ltd Stock Performance
The current price for CIC Insurance Group Ltd stocks on the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE) is 2.63 Kenyan Shilling (KES).
CIC stocks closed a recent trading day (22 October 2021) at 2.63 KES per share on the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE), experiencing a 0.8 % drop from its previous closing price of 2.65 KES.
An analysis of financial data of CIC Insurance Group Ltd showed that the company has a total market capitalisation of 6.88 Billion KES, with a Price/Earning ratio of -23.91 and earnings per share of -0.11 KES. A total of 2.62 Billion shares were outstanding.
CIC Insurance Group Limited showed increased profits for the 2021 half-year period from 6,832 million KES to 7,141 million KES.
The total revenue of CIC Insurance Group Limited was 9,774.43 million KES, up from 8,562 million KES for December 2020.
With an increase of earnings per share and reliable profits over a period, investors who want to buy or sell CIC Insurance Group Ltd stocks can look forward to more profitable dividends and earnings in times to come.
According to an analysis on the live chart of CIC Insurance Group Ltd, analysts forecast further improved performance for the Financials sector with market share growing as trading volumes increase.
Highlights of CIC Insurance Group Ltd in 2023
CIC Insurance Group Ltd started the current financial year (2021) with a share price of 2.13 Kenyan Shilling (KES) on the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE), and it has gained 23.5 %in value on its price valuation, ranking seventh on the NSE where its year-to-date performance is concerned.
CIC Insurance Group Ltd is currently the 18th most-traded stock on the NSE and it has experienced a total trading volume of more than 6.29 million shares, which were finalised in 1,793 deals and were valued at a total of 18.2 million Kenyan Shilling (KES) over the recent three month period from July to October 2021, with an average of 99,819 shares in each trading session.
During the same period a volume high of 333,500 was achieved on 12 August and a low of 3,400 on 1 September.
How to buy CIC Insurance Group Ltd stocks – Step by Step
The stock market is one of the most attractive financial markets that sees millions of retail investors and traders participating daily. To buy, sell or trade CIC Insurance Group Ltd stocks on the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE), traders and investors can follow a few simple steps:
- Find the share that you want to buy, in this case, “CIC”.
- Select a forex broker that offers access to the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE).
- Review the broker's trading conditions, fees, deposit and withdrawal methods, trading platform, customer support, regulation, and other components to ensure that they are aligned with your trading plan.
- Open a live trading account with the broker by completing the online application form and providing the necessary documentation to verify the trading account.
- Once your account has been activated, you are ready to make your first share purchase through the broker.
- From here you can start to build and diversify your portfolio by buying more shares.