Eveready East Africa Plc Stock Performance
The current price for Eveready East Africa Plc (EVRD) stocks is 0.92 KES. The company has a total market capitalization of 193,200,000 KES, and a total of 210,000,000 shares issued.
When Eveready East Africa Ltd closed its trading day on Friday, 10 September 2021 at 0.92 KES per share on the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE), it showed a 2.1% drop from its previous closing price of 0.94 KES.
In an analysis of financial data, Eveready East Africa Plc presented profits although results showed that Eveready East Africa Plc experienced difficult times.
With an increase of earnings per share and steady profits over most periods, investors who want to buy or sell EVEREADY EAST AFRICA PLC stocks can be hopeful of profitable dividends and earnings in years to come.
According to an analysis on the live chart of EVEREADY EAST AFRICA PLC, analysts forecast further improvement in performance for the consumer goods sector with market share growing as trading volumes may increase.
Highlights of Eveready East Africa Plc in 2021
Eveready East Africa Plc opened the year with a share price of 1.20 KES but has since lost 23.3 % in value of that price valuation, now ranking it 59th on NSE with its year-to-date performance. Shareholders are probably concerned by the fact that EVRD has lost 8% of the stock’s value from 13 August to the time when this article was written.
Eveready East Africa Plc was the 39th most traded stocks on the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE) over a three months period from June to September 2021. EVRD had the trading of a total volume of 390 800 shares, in 344 deals and to a value of 376,308 KES over that period, with an average of 6 203 traded shares per each session. A volume high of 200 000 for that specific period was achieved on 25 August.
How to buy Eveready East Africa Plc stocks – Step by Step
The stock market is still one of the most popular financial markets that attracts millions of retail investors and participating traders daily. To buy, sell or trade Eveready East Africa Plc stocks, traders and investors should follow a few easy steps:
- Select a forex broker that offers access to the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE).
- Review the broker's trading conditions, fees, deposit and withdrawal methods, trading platform, customer support, regulation, and other components to ensure that they are aligned with your trading plan.
- Open a live trading account with the broker by completing the online application form and providing the necessary documentation to verify the trading account.
- Find the symbol of the share that you want to buy, in this case, “EVRD”.
- You can start by making your first share purchase through the broker.
- You can now continue to buy more shares to build and diversify your portfolio.