NCBA Group Plc Stock Performance
The current price for NCBA Group Plc stocks is 27.65 KES. The company has a total market capitalization of 41.4 billion KES, with a P/E ratio of 9.98 and earnings per share of 2.77 KES. A total of 1.5 billion shares are outstanding.
NCBA closed its trading day on Thursday 16 September 2021 at 27.65 KES per share on the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE), with a 0.4% drop from its previous closing price of 27.75 KES.
An analysis of financial data shows that with an increase of earnings per share and consistent profits within the period, investors who want to buy or sell NCBA Group Plc stocks can hope for more profitable dividends and earnings in quarters to come.
According to an analysis on the live chart of NCBA Group Plc, analysts forecast further improvement in performance for the financial sector with market share to grow as trading volumes may increase.
Highlights of NCBA Group Plc in 2021
NCBA Group Plc opened the year with a share price of 27.65 KES and has gained 3.36 % in value on its price valuation, ranking 33rd on NSE with its year-to-date performance.
NCBA Group Plc is currently the 23th most-traded stock on NSE and has experienced a total trading volume of more than 5.16 million shares, which were finalized in 1 468 deals and valued at a total of 135 million KES over a three month period between June and September 2021, with an average of 81,843 shares in each of the trading sessions.
A volume high of 686,200 was achieved on 22 June, and a low of 5,100 on 21 June for that period. NCBA Group Plc had a 52 week high stock price of 28.15 KES and a 52 week low of 21.70 KES, indicating a 52 week change of 24.83%.
How to buy NCBA Group Plc stocks – Step by Step
The stock market is still one of the most popular financial markets that attracts millions of retail investors and participating traders daily. To buy, sell or trade NCBA Group Plc stocks, traders and investors should follow a few easy steps:
- Select a forex broker that offers access to the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE).
- Review the broker’s trading conditions, fees, deposit and withdrawal methods, trading platform, customer support, regulation, and other components to ensure that they are aligned with your trading
- Open a live trading account with the broker by completing the online application form and providing the necessary documentation to verify the trading
- Find the symbol of the share that you want to buy, in this case, ” NCBA”.
- You can start by making your first share purchase through the broker.
- You can now continue to buy more shares to build and diversify your portfolio.