British American Tobacco Kenya Plc Stock Performance
The current price for British American Tobacco Kenya Plc stocks on the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE) is 435.50 Kenyan Shilling (KES).
BAT stocks closed a recent trading day (22 October 2021) at 435.50 KES per share on the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE), experiencing a 0.5 % drop from its previous closing price of 437.50 KES.
An analysis of financial data of British American Tobacco Kenya Plc showed that the company has a total market capitalisation of 43.6 Billion KES, with a Price/Earning ratio of 7.89 and earnings per share of 55.18 KES. A total of 100 Million shares were outstanding.
British American Tobacco Kenya Plc reported 2021 year-half operating profits of 3,904 million KES, with gross revenues of 20,245 million KES, both improvements on the period that ended in December 2020. The profits after tax was 2,698 million KES, up from the 2,608 million KES for December 2020.
With an increase of earnings per share and reliable profits over a period, investors who want to buy or sell British American Tobacco Kenya Plc stocks can look forward to more profitable dividends and earnings in times to come.
According to an analysis on the live chart of British American Tobacco Kenya Plc, analysts forecast further improved performance for the Consumer Goods sector with market share growing as trading volumes increase.
Highlights of British American Tobacco Kenya Plc in 2021
British American Tobacco Kenya Plc started the current financial year (2021) with a share price of 361.00 Kenyan Shilling (KES) on the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE), and it has gained 20.6 % in value on its price valuation, ranking ninth on the NSE where its year-to-date performance is concerned.
British American Tobacco Kenya Plc is currently the 33rd most-traded stock on the NSE and it has experienced a total trading volume of more than 754,100 shares, which were finalised in 349 deals and were valued at a total of 337 million Kenyan Shilling (KES) over the recent three month period from July to October 2021, with an average of 11,970 shares in each trading session.
During the same period a volume high of 190,100 was achieved on 19 October.
How to buy British American Tobacco Kenya Plc stocks – Step by Step
The stock market is one of the most attractive financial markets that sees millions of retail investors and traders participating daily. To buy, sell or trade British American Tobacco Kenya Plc stocks on the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE), traders and investors can follow a few simple steps:
- Find the share that you want to buy, in this case, “BAT”.
- Select a forex broker that offers access to the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE).
- Review the broker's trading conditions, fees, deposit and withdrawal methods, trading platform, customer support, regulation, and other components to ensure that they are aligned with your trading plan.
- Open a live trading account with the broker by completing the online application form and providing the necessary documentation to verify the trading account.
- Once your account has been activated, you are ready to make your first share purchase through the broker.
- From here you can start to build and diversify your portfolio by buying more shares.