Sameer Africa Plc Stock Performance
The current price for Sameer Africa Plc stocks is 3.85 KES. The company has a total market capitalization of 957 million KES, with a P/E ratio of 21.50 and earnings per share of 0.16 KES. A total of 278 million shares are outstanding.
SMER closed its trading day on Monday 13 September 2021 at 3.85 KES per share on the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE), with an 8.8% gain over its previous closing price of 3.54 KES. An analysis of financial data showed that shareholders can be confident about SMER knowing the stocks has accrued 21% over a recent four-week period, one of the tops on the NSE.
A growth in profits was experienced and with an increase of earnings per share and steady profits within the period, investors who want to buy or sell Sameer Africa Plc stocks can look forward to profitable dividends and earnings in years to come.
According to an analysis on the live chart of Sameer Africa Plc, analysts forecast further improvement in performance for the automotive industry sector with market share to grow as trading volumes increase.
Highlights of Sameer Africa Plc in 2021
Sameer Africa Plc opened the year with a share price of 3.25 KES and has gained 18.5 % in value on its price valuation, ranking 14th on NSE with its year-to-date performance.
Sameer Africa Plc is currently the 42th most-traded stock on NSE and over a period of three months from June to September 2021 it has experienced a trading volume of more than 246 300 shares in total, which were finalized in 159 deals, and were valued at a total of 843 556 KES over those three months, with an average of 3,910 shares in each of the trading sessions.
Sameer Africa Plc experienced a volume high of 69 000 shares traded on 29 June during that same period.
How to buy Sameer Africa Plc stocks – Step by Step
The stock market is still one of the most popular financial markets that attracts millions of retail investors and participating traders daily. To buy, sell or trade Sameer Africa Plc stocks, traders and investors should follow a few easy steps:
- Select a forex broker that offers access to the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE).
- Review the broker’s trading conditions, fees, deposit and withdrawal methods, trading platform, customer support, regulation, and other components to ensure that they are aligned with your trading
- Open a live trading account with the broker by completing the online application form and providing the necessary documentation to verify the trading
- Find the symbol of the share that you want to buy, in this case, ” SMER”.
- You can start by making your first share purchase through the broker.
- You can now continue to buy more shares to build and diversify your portfolio.