Nestle Nigeria Plc has its head offices at 22-24, Industrial Avenue, Llupeju, Nigeria.
Nestle Nigeria Plc has a staff complement of about …
The company renders its services in ….
The current managing director of Nestle Nigeria Plc is Wassim Elhusseini.
Nestle Nigeria Plc’s equity stocks are for sale online on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NGX) under the stock symbol NESTLE.
Nestle Nigeria Plc forms part of the Food Processing Industry and the Consumer Goods Sector of the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NGX).
Nestle Nigeria Plc Stock Performance
The current price for Nestle Nigeria Plc stocks on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NGX) is 1,395.00 Nigerian Naira (NGN).
An analysis of financial data of Nestle Nigeria Plc showed that the company has a total market capitalisation of 1.11Trillion NGN, with a Price/Earning ratio of 33.77 and earnings per share of 41.31 NGN.
With an increase of earnings per share and reliable profits over a period, investors who want to buy or sell Nestle Nigeria Plc stocks can look forward to more profitable dividends and earnings in times to come.
According to an analysis on the live chart of Nestle Nigeria Plc, analysts forecast further improved performance for the Consumer Goods sector with market share growing as trading volumes increase.
Highlights of Nestle Nigeria Plc in 2021
Nestle Nigeria Plc started the current financial year (2021) with a share price of 1,505.00 Nigerian Naira (NGN) on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NGX), and it has lost 7.31 % in value on its price valuation, ranking 118th on the NGX with its year-to-date performance.
Nestle Nigeria Plc is currently the 76th most-traded stock on the NGX and it has experienced a total trading volume of more than 15.6 million shares, which were finalised in 2,219 deals and were valued at a total of 21.7 billion Nigerian Naira (NGN) over the recent three month period from September to December 2021, with an average of 246,901 shares in each trading session.
During the same period a volume high of 4.05 million was achieved on November 16 and a low of 191 on September 21.
How to buy Nestle Nigeria Plc stocks – Step by Step
The stock market is one of the most attractive financial markets that sees millions of retail investors and traders participating daily. To buy, sell or trade Nestle Nigeria Plc stocks on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NGX), traders and investors can follow a few simple steps:
- Find the share that you want to buy, in this case, “NESTLE”.
- Select a forex broker that offers access to the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NGX).
- Review the broker’s trading conditions, fees, deposit and withdrawal methods, trading platform, customer support, regulation, and other components to ensure that they are aligned with your trading plan.
- Open a live trading account with the broker by completing the online application form and providing the necessary documentation to verify the trading account.
- Once your account has been activated, you are ready to make your first share purchase through the broker.
- From here you can start to build and diversify your portfolio by buying more shares.