Vukile Property Fund Ltd Stock Performance
The most recent or current price for Vukile Property Fund Ltd stocks on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE) was 12.22 ZAR at the time of writing.
An analysis of financial data of Vukile Property Fund Ltd showed that the company has a total market capitalisation of 11.6 Billion ZAR, with a Price/Earnings ratio of 6.73 and earnings per share of 1.8058.
The dividend per share of VKE was 1.42 ZAR and its dividend yield was 11.7%.
A total of 956 Million shares were outstanding.
With an increase of earnings per share and reliable profits over a period, investors who want to buy or sell Vukile Property Fund Ltd stocks can be hopeful for lucrative dividends and earnings in times to come.
According to an analysis on the live chart of Vukile Property Fund Ltd, analysts forecast a possible further improved performance for the Real Estate sector with market share growing as trading volumes increase.
Highlights of Vukile Property Fund Ltd in 2022
Vukile Property Fund Ltd started the current financial year with a share price of 12.37 ZAR on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE), and it has lost 1.7 % in value on its price valuation, ranking 228th on the JSE with its year-to-date performance.
Vukile Property Fund Ltd is currently the 52nd most-traded stock on the JSE and it has experienced a total trading volume of more than 84.3 million shares, which were finalised in 30,421 deals and were valued at a total of 1.06 billion ZAR over a recent three month period from October 2021 to January 2022, with an average of 1.34 million shares in each trading session.
During the same period a volume high of 6.23 million was achieved on December 2 and a low of 190,976 on December 24.
How to buy Vukile Property Fund Ltd stocks – Step by Step
The stock market is one of the most attractive financial markets that sees millions of retail investors and traders' participating daily. To buy, sell or trade Vukile Property Fund Ltd stocks on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE), traders and investors can follow a few simple steps:
- Find the share that you want to buy, in this case, “VKE”.
- Select a forex broker that offers access to the Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE).
- Review the broker's trading conditions, fees, deposit and withdrawal methods, trading platform, customer support, regulation, and other components to ensure that they are aligned with your trading plan.
- Open a live trading account with the broker by completing the online application form and providing the necessary documentation to verify the trading account.
- You are now ready to make your first share purchase through the broker.
- You can further start to build and diversify your portfolio by buying more shares.