Santam Limited Stock Performance
The most recent or current price for Santam Limited stocks on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE) was 274.88 ZAR at the time of writing.
An analysis of financial data of Santam Limited showed that the company has a total market capitalisation of 31.6 Billion ZAR, with a Price/Earnings ratio of 21.14 and earnings per share of 13.00.
The dividend per share of SNT was 4.32 ZAR and its dividend yield was 1.57 %. A total of 115 Million shares were outstanding.
With an increase of earnings per share and reliable profits over a period, investors who want to buy or sell Santam Limited stocks can be hopeful for lucrative dividends and earnings in times to come.
According to an analysis on the live chart of Santam Limited, analysts forecast a possible further improved performance for the Financials sector with market share growing as trading volumes increase.
Highlights of Santam Limited in 2021
Santam Limited started the current financial year (2021) with a share price of 269.00 ZAR on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE), and it has gained 2.19 % in value on its price valuation, ranking 131st on the JSE with its year-to-date performance.
Santam Limited is currently the 219th most-traded stock on the JSE and it has experienced a total trading volume of more than 4.64 million shares, which were finalised in 27,659 deals and were valued at a total of 1.19 billion ZAR over a recent three month period from October 2021 to January 2022, with an average of 73,727 shares in each trading session.
During the same period a volume high of 614,568 was achieved on December 2 and a low of 2,584 on December 24.
How to buy Santam Limited stocks – Step by Step
The stock market is one of the most attractive financial markets that sees millions of retail investors and traders' participating daily. To buy, sell or trade Santam Limited stocks on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE), traders and investors can follow a few simple steps:
- Find the share that you want to buy, in this case, “SNT”.
- Select a forex broker that offers access to the Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE).
- Review the broker's trading conditions, fees, deposit and withdrawal methods, trading platform, customer support, regulation, and other components to ensure that they are aligned with your trading plan.
- Open a live trading account with the broker by completing the online application form and providing the necessary documentation to verify the trading account.
- You are now ready to make your first share purchase through the broker.
- You can further start to build and diversify your portfolio by buying more shares.