$APT (Alpha Pro Tech) – Second Mouse Setup getting ready

Start trading
Updated: 22 May 2020

$APT (Alpha Pro Tech) is a basic materials sector company that is setting up for a nice run. It is not ready to take off yet but you should monitor closely. We had an attempt to breakout the right shoulder of the formation and we failed. This is a good sign it means less participants will believe and the price will move easier in the second attempt. Consider having a 30% position in this area with a stop under 11.50 and add on the break of the descending trend line the rest 70% of the position. Watch to the volume and the market to help the stock lift.

For more ideas, market videos and analytics, sign up to our premium room https://www.asktraders.com/stocks-live/

Remember: These are not trade recommendation to buy or sell securities. Always do your own due diligence and trade at your own risk.

Never risk more than 1% of equity per trade.

Happy Trading!